Whats up Weekend

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2012, 08:04 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
What are your weekend plans?
Anyone plan to enjoy the great spring weather?

http://lindseysphotography.com/
March 23rd, 2012, 08:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am going to see the Hunger Games with my kids & getting my taxes done...

I should also write my paper that is due Sunday, so maybe I'll spend some time outside writing that...

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

March 23rd, 2012, 08:33 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No big plans, have to go BRU to return some stuff that SH got me for my birthday, then trip to buy Alex some shoes, this kid must eat his shoes. Going to see my aunt that comes from Spain, clean the house, and get ready for the week. I'm tired just thinking of everything we have to do.

March 23rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My oldest has baseball practice tonight and a practice game on Sat and Sun. We are also going to go look at new furniture for the house that we are getting ready to move in to. I also have grocery shopping to do. At some point, I may have a chance to breathe in there!! LOL

=May '05 and '11

March 23rd, 2012, 11:49 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonight is my Dad's viewing, tomorrow is the funeral. I have no idea what we'll be doing Sunday, but I'm sure it will have something to do with this experience from hell.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

March 23rd, 2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykids623 View Post
Tonight is my Dad's viewing, tomorrow is the funeral. I have no idea what we'll be doing Sunday, but I'm sure it will have something to do with this experience from hell.
I am so sorry...I must of missed a post about this. My heart goes to you and your family.

March 23rd, 2012, 12:33 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I'm so sorry for your loss
March 23rd, 2012, 12:53 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I didn't have plans until an hour ago. My brother and SIL are coming over to babysit Marsi while Endrit and I have a couple of hours of us time. This is the first time in her life so I am pretty happy about that! On Sunday we are going to be busy. We have Marsi's pre-op appointment at the hospital in the morning and a family get together on DH's side for a baby blessing in the afternoon. Marsi is going into surgery on Monday so we are packing this weekend.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 23rd, 2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geogeek View Post
I didn't have plans until an hour ago. My brother and SIL are coming over to babysit Marsi while Endrit and I have a couple of hours of us time. This is the first time in her life so I am pretty happy about that! On Sunday we are going to be busy. We have Marsi's pre-op appointment at the hospital in the morning and a family get together on DH's side for a baby blessing in the afternoon. Marsi is going into surgery on Monday so we are packing this weekend.
I hope everything goes well on Monday, I will thinking about you. KUP

March 23rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
DH and I are going to a dinner/drawing tomorrow night but other than that we are just staying home and relaxing and doing things around the house. We will not be enjoying the spring weather this weekend because it's supposed to rain Sucks it was beautiful out all week when we were at work and this weekend it's a rainy weekend.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 23rd, 2012, 07:47 PM
LucilleTwo's Avatar Andrea, mama to L & E
This is our beautiful spring weather this weekend!

We are going to my sister's tomorrow night to celebrate my nephew's birthday but other than that, not much. I need to do our taxes and DH is going on a man-date to look at kitchen gadgets (him and his friend are foodies.)

March 24th, 2012, 12:21 AM
JesSsica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 3 days overdue so this weekend is just a waiting game for me. I'm going to breakfast with my best friend this morning and then we're watching the last Twilight movie on DVD since we missed it at the theatre. After that I'll probably tidy up the house since we'll have company galore once this baby makes her appearance. Wednesday is induction day...
Cole Anthony 5-23-2002
Mia Annelise 3-29-2012

^angel^ 10wks, 2 days, D&C 12wks, 3 days 11-2-09
^angel^ 5wks, 5 days 1-2-10
^angel^ 11wks, 1 day 5-22-10 with D&C
March 24th, 2012, 02:55 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
((Hugs)) much love to you. I know when Martha died it was the experience from Hell for me and I miss her so much everyday.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 24th, 2012, 03:01 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I need to do our taxes yet! Ekkkkk..... Thank goodness I am very organized when it comes to business matters so it shouldn't take more than 4 hours. We don't get refunds (I plan it that way) so I am usually in no rush to do them!

I need to go to the store and buy cereal and babyfood. I need to go to JC Pennys and by a new skirt for the business meeting (It is a 2 day event and I found a suit in my closet that fits but I need 1 more business casual outfit for the 2nd day), I need to buy a cake for my moms birthday. I wanted to take Scarlett to see the Easter Bunny at the mall but since it is going to rain I don't want to take her outside. and I need to clean... so it will be a busy weekend!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 24th, 2012, 07:54 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I have baby shower number 2 this afternoon. Sunday I don't know what I am doing. It depends if Dh is out of the hospital or not. If he is still in then my day will be spent in the hospital visiting him. If he gets to come home then I am sure we will be resting. Which will be nice since I haven't slept at all the last two nights.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search