Pregnant for the 2nd time...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mommy2be1112

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Regular
Hi everyone, I'm Alycia, I had a miscarriage in Oct. '11 (very first pregnancy) at 3 wks pregnant, I found out March 15th I'm pregnant again... Think I'm 7 wks along this time.. will know for sure April 2 I'm hoping. :/ Been getting nauseated, threw up once (TMI) no cramping, no bleeding, no major pains, woke up this morning though w/ my boobs not as sore as they have been. All over the internet it says it's common to happen and is nothing to worry about so I'm trying not to think about it. (easier said than done) anyone else experiencing/experienced this?
March 24th, 2012, 01:29 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
Welcome and congratulations!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Feel free to post questions and join in. And yes the boob pain comes and goes . But still hard not to worry.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 24th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome... I'm a about a week less preggo than you are, but have the same type of symptoms... It is nerve-wracking to have symptoms pop up and diminish, but it is normal... I am so nervous waiting for my first u/s on April 3rd...

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

March 24th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
and I understand the fear, but it is normal for symptoms to come and go.

March 24th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Regular
Thank all of you ladies!! You have no idea how much better I feel!! I know there is a less chance of a miscarriage but I still know anything can happen!! Thank you all for helping me ease my mind!
March 24th, 2012, 07:23 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Congratulations on your pregnancy As the other ladies said it is normal. Your symptoms can come and go. And honestly some of the women have zero symptoms the whole way through. I know it's hard not to stress. I hope your appointment goes well!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 28th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Regular
Thank you!!! Second blood test came out good, now just waiting on 1st u/s Monday!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!! EEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!
Belita likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 28th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With my angel, lost around 4-5 weeks, I had next to no symptoms. With my daughter, now a very healthy 4 months old, the symptoms came and went during the early weeks. I think I first started getting sick around the 8 week mark, and even the nausea came and went. As the other ladies said, it's normal for symptoms to come and go. I know it's impossible not to worry though, especially after a previous loss, so I'm not even gonna bother saying that. The fact you're nauseated and even puked as early as you are is a very good sign, I'd say. Morning sickness is always a good sign. I'm sure your precious little bean is fine.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

March 28th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!!!!!!!!
With this pg my boobs stopped hurting out of nowhere, I poke and poke until they started hurting again Symptoms will come and go, try not to over-think the coming and going of symptoms, April 2 is just around the corner.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search