Emotional??

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Since I found out I was pregnant all I've wanted to do is cry. I've already convinced myself that I'm going to lose this baby...pls tell me that this is normal and that I'll get over this fear.
July 14th, 2006, 08:29 AM
Regular
Hi Wildflower,

This is normal you are working yourself up you will be ok. Is your Dr checking your levels I find this has helped me. I know exactly how you feel. Maybe we can support each other I am about 3 weeks pregnant of course they are not sure I never got a period after my miscarriage. As you can see I don't even have a ticker up yet because I am so scared. We can try and stay positive together.

Wishing you Well Tammy

To the love of my life
July 14th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Super Mommy
Aww....I hear ya!! It's so hard to stop guarding your heart and let yourself become vulnerable again. I had 2 miscarriages before I got pregnant with my daughter (our first child) so by that point I was convinced that I'd never carry a baby to term. So I literally missed out on the first half of my pregnancy because I just didn't want to let myself get excited and to fall in love with this precious little baby with the possibility that I may lose it. I really regret that, now.

But you're definately normal feeling this way. It's so hard. ((HUGS))
Waiting for #2!
</div>
July 15th, 2006, 09:22 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I'm with Bryn. I missed out on so much of this pregnancy because I convinced myself that it would end like the others. And really, I'm still doing it. I'm getting better, though, and actually planning for when it's here...about time, since that's just 7 weeks away!

We can all tell you to try not to worry, but we all also know that you will, anyway. Still, I hope that you're able to find a way to be vigilant, but enjoy every little second so that you don't get to the end and think, "Where did all that happy time go?!"

I still cry. I'm still sure that something is going to happen. But ultimately, I know how very lucky I am to get to experience this at all and I try so hard to focus on the things that are going well...which, really, is most of it! I hope that you're able to do this and start early!

Good luck and congrats!

July 18th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the replies, I was feeling so bad because for my first two pregnancies I had been so excited and for this one...it's not that I'm not excited but it's just different.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search