Thursday Thrills

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2012, 07:52 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to?
Any piercings other than ears?
Do you like roller-coasters?
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere)
Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 29th, 2012, 08:49 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No, but it is on my list of things to do. I been wanting to do it since I was a kid, I just never had anyone that wants to do it with me
Any piercings other than ears? I had my belly bottom pierced, has to take out when pg with DS
Do you like roller-coasters? Yes
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere)
I feel the need, the need for speed! Not much of a speeder in my car.
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Yes, when I was much younger.
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Put 2 zeros more and we'll talk

March 29th, 2012, 11:42 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? I have not but would love to!
Any piercings other than ears? I used to have my belly button, tongue & nose but now just the ears
Do you like roller-coasters? no I get motion sickness terrible
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Yes!
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? I have and I love them!
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Nope!!! Not even a one!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

March 29th, 2012, 12:19 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No but I want to SO bad!
Any piercings other than ears? Nope.
Do you like roller-coasters? LOVE them!!! I was REALLY bad and went on a few when I was in my second trimester...So worth it for me.
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) Unfortunately yes. I love driving fast. One of these days we are going to go to a track day and drive really fast in a really fast car. But with Marsi in the car, I am a speed limit driver.
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? I didn't drive it, but I have. I was terrified but now I love it. I want to go and visit my host-FIL for another ride now that it is so warm outside!
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? It depends on what kind of bug and how big the bowl is.

Thank you PrincessMom08 for my beautiful siggy!

March 29th, 2012, 12:43 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Nah not my thing
Any piercings other than ears? I had my tongue and belly done but let them close up years ago
Do you like roller-coasters? love em
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) sometimes
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? yeah I loved it
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Umm no

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

March 29th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No thanks

Any piercings other than ears? Had my belly button, but had to take it out for one of my D&E's and never put it back in

Do you like roller-coasters? SUre do!

Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) In my car, I have a lead foot...lol!

Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Only the ones at the beach that go around and around a track, I was like 5...haha! Oh, no I take that back, I rode on the back of my dad's in the parking lot a few times...

Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? No, I would vomit before getting them to my lips

March 29th, 2012, 02:36 PM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Never been but always thought I would love to try it.
Any piercings other than ears? belly button- but haven't worn anything in it for a few years.
Do you like roller-coasters? Love them
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) If you ask my DH yes. But I've slowed down a lot since DS.
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Only as a passenger. I tried learning to ride a dirt bike once and ended up having to have surgery on my knee.
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000?
probably

March 29th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Nope but I'd like to someday... it's on the list of things to do after the kiddos are grown!
Any piercings other than ears? Nope!
Do you like roller-coasters? Love them!
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) I love going fast, but I don't speed...
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Just behind someone else...
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Probably.... what kind of bugs? And are they still alive? I've tried bugs before...

March 29th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? nope. No desire. I actually can't anyways since I've had LASIK surgery.
Any piercings other than ears? [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]Nope[/COLOR]
Do you like roller-coasters? [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]depends. I do like them, but don't like ones that have the straight drop.[/COLOR]
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]Yeah, I drive a little too fast...[/COLOR]
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? [COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]we had a mini-motorcycle when I was little. That's the only one I've been on.[/COLOR]
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000?[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]no thank you! Like someone else said, maybe if you added a couple of more zeros, but most likely not.[/COLOR]

March 29th, 2012, 05:22 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? No and no!!
Any piercings other than ears? yep....my navel
Do you like roller-coasters? YES!!!!
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) I don't drive fast but I would like to race cars. That would be fun.
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Just with my dad when I was younger.
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? depends on the bug and the size of the bowl .

=May '05 and '11

March 30th, 2012, 10:10 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? Terrified of heights. I cannot go near a ledge or window. I always wanted to know what it felt like, but I might vomit or pass out on the way down. Lol. Plus I would have to be pushed.
Any piercings other than ears? Nope. I used to have my eyebrow pierced in high school way back when.
Do you like roller-coasters? I LOVE them!! For some reason though having kids knocked off my equalibrium. I get sick now when I did not before.
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) I used to, but kids have changed me. I am more paranoid now.
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? That is how my hubby and I met (well at work, lol)! We both used to ride. Since developing my anxiety disorder though, I can no longer ride. I used to love riding.
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? You could not pay me enough to eat a bowl of bugs. I would vomit before they even touched my mouth.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
March 30th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Have you ever been skydiving? If not, would you like to? I have never been, but would LOVE to!
Any piercings other than ears? None
Do you like roller-coasters? I absolutely LOVE rollercoasters...
Do you have a need for speed? (in the car or elsewhere) I want to try to drive a race car, so I guess the answer is yes!
Have you ever been on a motorcycle? Many times
Would you eat a bowl of bugs for $10,000? Absolutely!

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

Tags
qotd , thursday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search