Size 3 diapers

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By owensmom
  • 1 Post By lindsey2000k
  • 2 Post By missy123
  • 1 Post By stargatemommy
  • 1 Post By dreamer10

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2012, 09:03 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Scarlett was out of newborn diapers in 2 weeks. Grew out of size 1 by 1 month old. We are finishing up this pack of size 2 and moving into size 3.

How long does size 3 last? Costco has $5 off their brand diapers (exactly like huggies except a different picture on it) and we have 2 boxes of 200 diapers and I want to get 2 more. Should I get size 3 or 4?

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

March 30th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Super Mommy
hmmm...what's the weights on that one? I think it's size 3 or 4 that they stay in for quite a while...whatever the one is when the weight starts getting into the 20lb range. You could always get the size 4's if you have the storage space, you will likely use them no matter if its in a month or two or in 6 months.
missy123 likes this.
Twin Girls - April 23, 2012 (38 weeks)

3 angels (08, 10, 11)
March 30th, 2012, 09:51 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
It all depends on the baby.
With Madison she blew threw all the sizes and then slowed way down at size 3 and was there for almost 6 months.
missy123 likes this.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
March 30th, 2012, 11:42 AM
I think it is size 3 where they slow down. The weight on the box says 16 - 28lbs.

CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett

March 30th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me

Here is a link in case JM shrinks it.
March 30th, 2012, 12:45 PM
You and your charts!! LOL. Ok, so if I follow this chart and she does not deviate from this I say I will need at least 4 months in size 3 diapers. I adore you Courtney!!
TnPhotoMama81 and Shadeauxe like this.

March 30th, 2012, 07:48 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I was going to say it does depend on the baby. Kaitlynn is still very much in size 2 and she is about 2 months older . Scarlett is growing so fast.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 31st, 2012, 06:28 AM
She IS growing so fast.... and I wish she would just SLOW DOWN!! These last 4.5 months have seriously flown by like it was a week and I feel like I am missing out on her being a baby.

It is crazy - The first 2 months of her life I complained that she just wanted to be held 24-7 and I could not put her down and could not get anything done. Now I just want to hold her as much as possible as time is ticking... tick tock, tick tock. Soon I will be bringing her to school! <-- yes extreme

Her 6-9 month clothes are getting tight. Thank goodness I bought mostly 12 month clothes for the summer.

SLOW DOWN MISS SCARLETT!!

March 31st, 2012, 06:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
She WILL slow down! Peter was in size 4 by 6-7 months. However, now he is back in 3s because he has slimmed down a lot. Pampers 3, Huggies 4.
missy123 likes this.

March 31st, 2012, 08:31 AM
dreamer10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brynlee has been in size four diapers now for a couple of months now, but my babies are super chubby....so I don't know what to tell you about the diapers. You could always get two more boxes and if she grows out of them you can send the extras to someone else! Your awesome that way!

And it's not extreme to say soon you will be sending her to school...look at your boys? They are all men now...and didn't it just fly by? Go ahead and hold that baby till she wants to scream at you....
missy123 likes this.

Our rainbow baby Brynlee Sue was born August 17th after four heartbreaking loses! Life is an amazing journey. Hang on, keep your faith and try to always move forward!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search