Betas were Tripling, now 48hrs(x posted in dec ddc)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2012, 07:49 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They are not even doubling. On 12dpo my beta was 65, on 14dpo, they were 187. Almost tripled. Tonight, at 6pm, 16dpo, I had them drawn again at the er because my pee sticks were stuck at the same darkness for over 24hrs. (a tad bit darker than the control line). I new at this point they should be way darker than the control line (Ive had lots of experience in following my betas with POAS with all my m/c's and pregnancy's). And yes, the only reason for the er trip was due to my pee sticks, lol.....Im a control freak and cant wait for Monday!

So at the er they were only 338. I had an u/s done, and everything looked normal, nice thick lining, and two corpus lutem (msp) cysts. One on both ovarys. So, there is a minute possibility that their was a vanishing twin, seeing how I ovulated from both sides. But Im never very optomistic about these things.

I will have more bw done this week, probably Monday to start. So, I will keep you all updated, but wanted to wish you all well and happy healthy pregnancy's. Im going to be ok with all of this, I new the cards were stacked against me from the beginning. Im very lucky to have had the last two baby's at my age and with my medical history. Im truly a blessed woman.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 31st, 2012, 08:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope it is just a fluke. Different labs use different methods, so discrepancies between labs are normal. Especially in the beginning when the numbers are lower, so a difference of 100 is a big deal.... If you want to know for sure, go to the EXACT same lab for each draw.

That said. I know it is impossible to not stress when PAL. SO I hope you can stress less...
~Tanya~ and mom2moose like this.

March 31st, 2012, 08:19 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I pray it was just a difference in time of day or labs used. Thinking of you and praying for you and the sticky bean.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

March 31st, 2012, 08:23 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
Betas are SO stressful, I had a bad panic attack with this baby because the stupid lab called me and told me my levels should be dropping, so I had assumed I was going to m/c again - I didn't intend on getting pregnant so fast after having a m/c the month before.

I'm really sorry to hear that though, I know how hard it can be and I hope everything turns out alright.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
March 31st, 2012, 08:53 PM
heres my crazy pee sticks that got me in the er. They should be darker, not staying the same.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 31st, 2012, 09:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Your 16 DPO looks darker to me. I kinda want to know what the ER said when you said you were there because your pregnancy test wasn't as dark as yesterday! LOL, they always make me feel silly for coming in for spotting.
mom2moose likes this.

March 31st, 2012, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargatemommy View Post
Your 16 DPO looks darker to me. I kinda want to know what the ER said when you said you were there because your pregnancy test wasn't as dark as yesterday! LOL, they always make me feel silly for coming in for spotting.
LOL, I told them I was there for a hemroid, which wasn't a complete lie.....told them I did not know where the blood was coming from, which I did, lol. Did not expect a rectal exam though, thats what I get for lieing, lol!!! My exam did show blood in the rectum and none in the hoo hoo......at least I did not look like the freak POAS lady,
stargatemommy, JessP and mom2moose like this.

March 31st, 2012, 10:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm with the other ladies in hoping that it's just a fluke and that you still have a beautiful little bean growing away in there!

April 1st, 2012, 05:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm hoping the blood draws were just a fluke! My HPTs looked lighter than your's and I am still preggo, luckily my OB doesn't really do betas unless I ask because she knows it would freak me out if the numbers aren't where I think they should be... T&P's that all is well

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

April 1st, 2012, 06:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry this is making you so discouraged. Hopefully it's just a difference in labs and nothing is wrong. ((hugs))
April 1st, 2012, 06:01 AM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think the pee sticks look good! You know I am thinking of you.

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 1st, 2012, 08:18 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
I think your pee sticks look like they are getting darker. With mine I never noticed a difference day to day It was every 3-4 days I would see a huge line jump.
Also when following my beta the double time would yo-yo so much.

I hope you next one improves like you hope.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
April 1st, 2012, 02:48 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Lori I have everything crossed for you! Your tests do look darker to me! And don't worry I think PAL gives us a reason to be crazy!
stargatemommy likes this.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

April 1st, 2012, 03:27 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your tests look about like mine did and we got a nice heartbeat last week. I hope it was just a case of a different lab and everything is ok!

April 1st, 2012, 10:47 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Hoping all turns out well with your bean! Try not to lose hope just yet.

April 2nd, 2012, 06:47 AM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I hope it is the difference between the labs. Thinking of you.
April 2nd, 2012, 08:05 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everything turns out ok with your bean. Thinking of you.

April 3rd, 2012, 10:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lori any news?? Just thinking about you and hoping all is well...

April 3rd, 2012, 11:17 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Thinking of you Lori! Any updates?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

April 3rd, 2012, 12:58 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm here to see if there were updates as well. Thinking of you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search