39 Week Appointment (X-posted from DDC)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By lindsey2000k
  • 1 Post By ~Tanya~
  • 1 Post By Belita
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By Pitridge
  • 1 Post By LindseyE117
  • 1 Post By momof8lopez
  • 1 Post By L-SBB
  • 1 Post By Jessghetti
  • 1 Post By *SamF*
  • 2 Post By TnPhotoMama81
  • 1 Post By Erin84
  • 1 Post By missy123
  • 1 Post By luvmykids623

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2012, 11:35 AM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
It went alright

The doctor said my cervix is thinned out and very soft. I am a little more dilated than I was last week (so a little more than a fingertip now). She was able to sorta get two fingers in to do a membrane sweep. She said I might spot some from it. Hopefully it helps!! She said she can feel her head and all that but she still isnt way down into my pelvis like she needs to be I guess.

My NST and ultrasound was fine...fluid levels and my placenta still looks great (graded it at a 1 - I guess the highest is 4 where they become concerned to get the baby out). Right now she is measuring approximately 7 lbs 13 oz. I think she will probably be around the size Ethan was (8 lbs 4 oz).

My next appt is Friday 4/20 but I hope I don't make it until then. I am not sure if a csection at that point will be suggested or not. We are still taking it week to week which is exactly what I wanted so I am comfortable with that. I am still trying to hold onto hope I will go on my own. I don't really want to wait much longer past 41 weeks though. I am open to another induction with a foley bulb before I just go with a repeat c-section. However, I don't want to be in labor for 26 hours like I was with Ethan only to end up with a c-section. I was so exhausted through all that with Ethan and barely even remember that first night with him. I don't think they will "allow" me to be in labor for 26 hours without progression though since it would be a VBAC.

4/21 is the day we experienced our first miscarriage so the thought of her having that birthday is a little scary. I know deep down everything would probably be just fine...but it is still awkward and makes me think of what ifs I suppose.

It is so weird to know that in less than 2 weeks Emily WILL be here!!! I am still enjoying being pregnant. I am kinda ready for her to just be here though. Only because always wondering what day she will be here kinda sucks haha. I just want to KNOW! I did pack most of my hospital bag last weekend. It's just a matter of grabbing things I can't pack yet until we know when it is baby time.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
April 12th, 2012, 12:43 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
YAY so close now
I had my 36 week apt today.
TnPhotoMama81 likes this.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
April 12th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
WOW!!!! It's so close!!! I can't wait to see pics! Sending you quick and easy labor vibes

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

April 12th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's wonderful! I hope that you don't go too long and you're able to do your V-BAC!

April 12th, 2012, 02:35 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can't believe how close you are!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 12th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not much longer, I hope that she comes before 4/20. Do you have anyone that can updates us if you go into labor? I hope that you get to do VBAC, sending easy labor vibes your way.

April 12th, 2012, 03:08 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Wow!! I cannot believe that we are going to have another baby boom in here! Hopefully you will go ASAP!

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
April 12th, 2012, 04:55 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, your soooooo close!! Im excited to see a new face in here soon!! Enjoy these last DAYS, it will be over before you know it!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

April 13th, 2012, 06:13 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
you are so close now!!! Glad the appt went ok and little girl is doing great!

I know it probably doesn't seem this way to you, but i swear it seems like you just got your BFP and now you're almost done

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
April 13th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
You're almost done baking, how exciting! I hope everything goes great for you - it must be hard to wait until the baby is ready to come huh? I heard at a certain point in pregnancy you are eager to be done - but it seems alot of ladies here miss being pregnant too.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
April 13th, 2012, 08:37 AM
*SamF*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *SamF*
You are so close!!! Hope baby comes all on her own soon!

April 13th, 2012, 11:28 AM
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Thank you everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitridge View Post
Not much longer, I hope that she comes before 4/20. Do you have anyone that can updates us if you go into labor? I hope that you get to do VBAC, sending easy labor vibes your way.
I asked Erin (Erin84) if she update you guys and she said she would love to so I will be having her do it I will probably have her let you guys know if I go into labor if don't have time to post it myself. It really just depends on the situation. My internet and cell service on my phone really sucks at the hospital so I am unsure if I will be able to post a photo or not until I get home. Or even send one to her...I've tried sending pics to myself while I was up there doing NST's and they would never go through. Texts normally will though just not photos.

but yeah....any updating will be posted by her
missy123 and Pitridge like this.

April 13th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Erin84's Avatar POAS Queen

With us on earth for five short days, with us in our hearts forever.
(Thank you Natasha for this beautiful graphic of Andrew, and to the ladies of the Nov 10 PR who help me in carrying on his memory.)

Jan. 2009: Came off years of BCP and started TTC
March 2010: BFP -- finally!
Oct. 22, 2010: Drew is born, but has to stay in the NICU because of cord complications resulting in oxygen deprivation and brain problems =(
Oct. 27, 2010: I held him in my arms while Daddy, Grandma, Great-Uncle and I sang him to sleep =( Hardest thing I've ever done...
June 14, 2011: Drew's baby brother or sister waved hi to us with a BFP!
June 25, 2011: Natural miscarriage... Can we please catch a break here?
Nov. 2011: 100mg Clomid followed by 2mg Estrogen, Ovidrel trigger, and 200mg progesterone suppositories 2x/day 14 days. BFN.
Dec. 2011: 2nd medicated cycle. BFN.
Jan. 2012: Took a month off to breathe...
Feb. 2012: Same regimen of Clomid and other meds, add IUI. 2 eggs and 8.5 million swimmers. BFN.
March 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-11, follie scan CD 8 showed 6 follies likely to mature. Triggered, IUI on CD 14, 4 million swimmers. BFN.
April 2012: 75 IU Follistim CD 3-10. Scan showed 2 mature follies, 2 almost certain to mature, and two not likely but possible. (All 6 evenly and perfectly spaced out between the left and the right.) Triggered, IUI CD 13 with 5 million swimmers. BFN.
May 2012: 75 IU Follistim starting CD 3. Waiting to O. Timed intercourse. Likely 5 follies to mature.

^^ Click graphic for chart ^^

April 13th, 2012, 08:43 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Super exciting!! and I am stalking you on facebook too!

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

April 14th, 2012, 08:35 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I am so excited for you! You are soooooo close! I can't tell you how happy I am for you!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

April 14th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmykids623 View Post
Eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I am so excited for you! You are soooooo close! I can't tell you how happy I am for you!
Aw thank you Lori I am so glad we got to be in a DDC together. It is nice being in there with other mommies who are having their rainbow babies.

April 14th, 2012, 09:39 AM
luvmykids623's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnPhotoMama81 View Post
Aw thank you Lori I am so glad we got to be in a DDC together. It is nice being in there with other mommies who are having their rainbow babies.
I couldn't agree more! I've really enjoyed being in a DDC with you and Courtney!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

April 14th, 2012, 08:30 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
YAY!!! You're so close! Can't wait to see the pics! I hope your L&D goes smoothly, whichever route it takes.

April 17th, 2012, 10:57 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
That is so exciting. I can't wait to hear of her arrival!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search