Is your little one (LO)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2012, 05:19 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Is your LO a picky eater?
Is your LO a rightie or a leftie?
Is your LO clingy?
Is your LO interested in learning to read?
Is your LO interested in potty training?
Is your LO shy?
Is your LO scared of anything?
Is your LO still taking naps?

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

April 18th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Is your LO a picky eater? She is a HUGE eater... I love it, she is so fun to feed
Is your LO a rightie or a leftie? DH is convinced she is a leftie like him, but she doesn't seem to favor a hand yet to me
Is your LO clingy? Occasionally, but for a 10 month old she is very adventurous
Is your LO interested in learning to read? Not super interested in her board books yet... she prefers to be on the move
Is your LO interested in potty training? We are part time ECing (since 5.5 months) and potty her at diaper changes. We often get a big pee after a nap and poop in the morning, and random other catches during the day. Sometimes she is just not wanting to be on the potty, so we don't push it.
Is your LO shy? Not really, she has less stranger anxiety than most kids I have seen
Is your LO scared of anything? She got scared by a jack in the box once and it was the most scared I have ever seen her - sort of funny since it was such an innocuous thing - I wish she'd be scared of the stairs or the kitchen cabinets instead haha
Is your LO still taking naps? When I'm lucky. She definitely needs them still!!!

April 19th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is your LO a picky eater?It depends, most of the time he will eat what we give him, but one week we will really like something and another week hates it.
Is your LO a rightie or a leftie?Rightie
Is your LO clingy?Not at all
Is your LO interested in learning to read? He loves to read
Is your LO interested in potty training? He's potty train, we just need to get him to poop in the potty........
Is your LO shy? As a baby he was not, now he's a bit more shy, but once he warms up to you, watch out.
Is your LO scared of anything? No
Is your LO still taking naps?
Oh yes, he still needs a naps, otherwise he's a VERY cranky boy

April 19th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
N1: (4 years old)
Is your LO a picky eater? Yes. If there are specks in his food, he thinks it is pepper and doesn't want to eat it. Last night he told me he wanted "kid food" not what I made him.
Is your LO a rightie or a leftie? Rightie
Is your LO clingy? Sometimes, especially at night.
Is your LO interested in learning to read? Yes but finds my alphabet and writing lesson "bored." Lol
Is your LO interested in potty training? Been potty trained since he was 2.5 years old.
Is your LO shy? Not really... he observes other kids and then he approaches them to ask them to play with him. He's more reserved with adults, though.
Is your LO scared of anything? A dark room, sleeping alone
Is your LO still taking naps? Nope and he stopped taking them a LOOOONG time ago. NIGHT is for sleeping... Blah .

N2: 4 months old
Is your LO a picky eater? Yep... just wants breastmilk (LOL)
Is your LO a rightie or a leftie? TBD
Is your LO clingy? Yes, those darn babies like to cuddle so much!
Is your LO interested in learning to read? I like to think so.. He's a sharp little guy
Is your LO interested in potty training? Yes, he's already potty trained... J/K
Is your LO shy? Oh heck no, he was flirting with an old lady the other day. He has no shame.
Is your LO scared of anything? Loud noises and when we sneeze... LOL
Is your LO still taking naps? Yes - Plenty! However, his day time naps are usually pretty short. I don't mind... he sleeps at night and dream feeds so I'm okay with it. Husband wishes he slept more during the day .
April 19th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NsMommy View Post
Is your LO interested in potty training? Yes, he's already potty trained... J/K

April 19th, 2012, 09:20 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Is your LO a picky eater? Not by toddler standards, i think Savannah's relatively good - she's willing to try a lot of things, although little can replace her favorite items like mac & cheese

Is your LO a rightie or a leftie? All signs now are pointing to her being a leftie!

Is your LO clingy? Nope, not unless she's scared or hurts herself...although she does love a good cuddle with mama

Is your LO interested in learning to read? she already thinks she can! it's the funniest thing to watch her read to herself (or us, she makes us sit in a circle like they do at her preschool) and she's memorized enough that she can either say it verbatim or summarizes the concept of what is happening on the page...it's really adorable

Is your LO interested in potty training? Not as much as I'd like her to be...but this week she's started being interested again & sitting on the potty, so we'll see....

Is your LO shy? No, although sometimes she's cautious around new adults (and holds our hand) but generally, and especially other kids, she'll run right up & starting talking or playing with them. She loves making new friends at the park

Is your LO scared of anything? Doesn't love hairdryers (although we're working on that) and if there's a really loud noise she'll startle & run to us but doesn't stay scared for more than a minute...she's really quite fearless (too much so) as to everything else.

Is your LO still taking naps? Weekdays yes, but we're seeing her trying to skip naps on weekends which is messing up her sleep schedule big time and i suspect we're not far from her dropping naps generally

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search