We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I am going to be induced tomorrow morning. We go in at 6:00 a.m. I'm going to text Lindsey so she should be able to give you ladies updates. I have been dilated to 3.5cm since 33 weeks and I have group b strep so my dr believes that inducing now is the best thing. He is afraid since my membranes have been exposed for such a long time there is a possibility that if we continue to wait the GBS could infect my membranes. I'm all for doing whatever is best for our baby boy and I also want to make sure that I get all the antibiotics I need for a healthy baby.
I can't believe that the time is finally here. It seems like just yesterday I was getting my BFP. I'll post pics as soon as I can.