Weekly Pregnancy Update May 7-14

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Leanne78

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2012, 10:07 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Share your newest baby purchase or newest ultrasound picture (or both)

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

May 7th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
How far along are you? 14 weeks, 3 days
Any milestones passed? Made it to the second tri!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Everything looks good - nice hb at today's appointment
How are you feeling? Exhausted but good
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc): Gender ultrasound next Friday at 16 weeks.
Share your newest baby purchase or newest ultrasound picture (or both): Lastest u/s pic is in my siggie.
Belita likes this.

May 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 12 weeks, 1 day
Any milestones passed? My OB says my chance of loss is now only 2%! Some say that I'm in the second trimester.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I have started leaking colostrum!
How are you feeling? ok, had a migraine that lasted 3 days! but it's just a tender head now.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc): next week is an OB appt and my NT scan. I'm hoping they will take a guess at the gender!
Share your newest baby purchase or newest ultrasound picture (or both): I'm so in love with my most recent purchase!! It'll be the baby's Christmas Eve outfit!! Amazon.com: Carter's just One You 2-pc Reindeer Set - Brown: Clothing

May 7th, 2012, 10:57 AM
silverlife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 30w4d

Any milestones passed? unless you count passing the GTT, nope.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? not too much new at this point.

How are you feeling? Symptom wise I'm great. Sometimes a little paranoid at how easy this pregnancy is compared to the ones with my two kids. I feel huge and still have a while to go, so at least there's that.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) today, regular appointment.

I still haven't personally bought anything for the baby (I am starting to look for bassinets, at least), but I've gotten gifts from two people and I unpacked the newborn/0-3 month clothes. Sometime when my daughter isn't napping I should take a picture of the closet. Between my 2-year-old's dresses and all the newborn clothes it's a girly cuteness explosion.

I was given a handmade sleepsack:

And some size small cloth diapers:
May 7th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 33w 2d
Any milestones passed? Not this week.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope, had an uneventful appt last week, all looks great so far!
How are you feeling? Like I am carrying an extra large baby around in my uterus...hehe!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next Friday, routine 34 week appt. Of course, I will almost be 35 weeks

This was a pic of the LO at 30 weeks

May 7th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 27 and 6 days
Any milestones passed?Not really
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? No
How are you feeling? Good but tired.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc): tomorrow, what I'm hoping its a regular appointment

May 7th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
How far along are you? 23 weeks 1 day
Any milestones passed? Well next week I make viability
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Well she is kicking much much more now!
How are you feeling? A little restless, feeling alot of growing pains right now
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Next appointment I believe is just a regular checkup on the 16th.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
May 7th, 2012, 02:02 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
How far along are you? 33 weeks + 3 I believe.

Any milestones passed? Nothing lately.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I officially feel like my ribs are going to break. Haha. Her feet are always in my ribs!

How are you feeling? I feel okay. I think shes starting to drop cause I feel a lot of pressure and soreness towards my pelvic bone past couple days.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) My next appointment is Friday and its just a regular one. Pee in cup, measure belly, doppler. Haha

Share your newest baby purchase or newest ultrasound picture (or both) I havent had an US since 20 weeks. boo. But my most recent purchase was lots of baby shampoo, wipes, diaper cream, nothing exciting sadly! I do have my baby shower Satuday though! Hopefully I get cute things.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
May 7th, 2012, 05:14 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I love it ladies Keep it coming! I know there are more of you

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

May 7th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Hopefulpinkangel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 27w1d
Any milestones passed? Everyday is a milestone.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? I've seen some serious belly moving kicks!
How are you feeling? Great
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) GD test . . fingers crossed I pass!
Share your newest baby purchase or newest ultrasound picture (or both) I'll take pics tomorrow of my latest buy.

Jan 2010 August 2011

May 7th, 2012, 06:17 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
How far along are you?34 weeks
Any milestones passed?Just getting closer to full term
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?He passed his last biophysical with flying colors!
How are you feeling?Better each day believe it or not. I think I am getting over a small bug though because my stomach has been way off.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)I have 2 this week. Thursday is regular doctor and Friday is MFM for biophysical.

I have a belly pic, but I'd rather post his last u/s picture. This is him at 33w3d. His estimated weight over 2 weeks ago was 5 1/2 lbs.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
May 7th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 10 Weeks
Any milestones passed? Last week we had our u/s that showed a perfect little bean so we made it past when we lost the first two... now I just have all the normal milestones to get past!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Found the heartbeat with my doppler Saturday night!
How are you feeling? Starting to feel a little better - less nausea, more energy. But I'm feeling more aches and soreness and my boobs are still really sore.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) May 17th for heartbeat check and make anatomy scan appointment!
Share your newest baby purchase or newest ultrasound picture (or both) Haven't bought a lot yet... but I did put up some paint samples on the wall and ceiling in the nursery and we decided which colors.... so painting in the next couple of weeks!

May 8th, 2012, 10:18 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 21w 6d
Any milestones passed? finally feeling movement several times a day
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? probably boy #3, but couldn't really see, just a guess.. have a follow up u/s in 2 weeks, hoping for better pictures and a for sure sex guess.
How are you feeling? still sick off and on
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) next week I am going for the "first" GTT. I am going to be declining the second one, unless necessary, and then in 2 weeks another appt and u/s. this is the "best" pic we got...

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**

Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 2/19/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

May 8th, 2012, 10:57 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 28 weeks on Thurs.

Any milestones passed? Third trimester as of Thurs!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope.

How are you feeling? Good!

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Glucose test and bloodwork on Sat, 30 wk appt on May 22.

Share your newest baby purchase or newest ultrasound picture (or both) I'll post my 28 wk bump photo on Thurs.

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search