Mommy Stuff Monday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 21st, 2012, 03:37 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
How often do you do laundry?
Do you separate your loads?
Do you fold right after clothes are done drying?
Do you have(use) a front or top load washer?
What type of soap/fabric softener do you use?
Show us your laundry room (or where you do laundry)!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

May 21st, 2012, 05:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How often do you do laundry? Not quite one load a day. Maybe 5-6 loads a week?

Do you separate your loads? I separate normal clothing from things that should be washed in hot (towels, underwear, socks, etc).

Do you fold right after clothes are done drying? Only when I'm on top of things. Otherwise they sit in the dryer for a bit, then go in a laundry basket for a while. And then maybe I'll take them to the bedrooms and have the kids help me sort/fold.

Do you have(use) a front or top load washer? Top loader

What type of soap/fabric softener do you use? Liquid detergent. I think the brand we have currently is arm & hammer.
May 21st, 2012, 07:03 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often do you do laundry? I seem to wash something every day. I wash our clothes twice a week.
Do you separate your loads? I separate all the clothes into 3 different loads...whites, colors and darks. Towels get washed together.
Do you fold right after clothes are done drying? I try to so that i can keep up on the laundry. Some days I have 4 loads to wash.
Do you have(use) a front or top load washer? top loader.
What type of soap/fabric softener do you use? It depends on whats on sale. Right now, I'm using Arm and Hammer free and clear and Downy softener.

=May '05 and '11

May 21st, 2012, 07:37 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
How often do you do laundry? diapers - every other day, her clothes - every 3-4 days
Do you separate your loads? yes - light & dark
Do you fold right after clothes are done drying? not the second they are done drying, but I do fold
Do you have(use) a front or top load washer? front load
What type of soap/fabric softener do you use? Country Save detergent, no fabric softener
Show us your laundry room (or where you do laundry)! I don't have a picture
May 21st, 2012, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Dh and I split laundry since ours is non-stop. We average 12 loads per week.

How often do you do laundry? daily. At least 1 per day and 3 per day on weekends.

Do you separate your loads? I do..DH is not the best at it which is why he's allowed to wash darks and towels.

Do you fold right after clothes are done drying?
We're lucky if they are folded before wearing. During the week, this is definitely true. One weekends, they are folded at the end of the night. During the summer, we hang outside so they are folded immediately since I hang/fold as taking them off. During the winter, it's dryer so end of the night.

Do you have(use) a front or top load washer?
Front. I hate it but biggest one on the market. Waiting for ours to die so I can get one of the newer sets.

What type of soap/fabric softener do you use?
I switch between sam's club all natural. I do have separate one for the cloth diapers when we are using them. If I use fabric softener, it's usually in the dryer since you can't use them in the wash with CDs.

May 21st, 2012, 01:34 PM
Super Mommy
How often do you do laundry? I do one load every 2 days or so, usually.

Do you separate your loads? I do.

Do you fold right after clothes are done drying? I try to. I'd say about 80% of the time, yes.

Do you have(use) a front or top load washer? Top. I really, really, really want a front loader!

What type of soap/fabric softener do you use? Tide pods for us, Purex Baby Soft for Olivia.

Show us your laundry room (or where you do laundry)! I'll get a picture when I go down there later. I'm on the couch and far too comfy to get up to take one right now, lol
May 23rd, 2012, 04:39 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
How often do you do laundry? 2 to 3 times a day
Do you separate your loads? I used to, but I am too lazy to do it right now.
Do you fold right after clothes are done drying? I do, and I also hang them straight up in the laundry room to bring to the rooms on their hangers. Sooooo much easier.
Do you have(use) a front or top load washer? Front load. It fits so much more in it.
What type of soap/fabric softener do you use? Either Arm and Hammer or Purex. Whatever is cheaper at the time. Fabric softener depends on what coupons I have.
Show us your laundry room (or where you do laundry)! Too tired to take one right now. Lol.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
May 23rd, 2012, 09:48 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How often do you do laundry? Once to twice a week
Do you separate your loads?I used to before, now everything goes in with cold water.E
Do you fold right after clothes are done drying? We hang them to dry, so I do it the next day.
Do you have(use) a front or top load washer? Front.
What type of soap/fabric softener do you use? I think right now it Tide, I do fabric softener because we hang pour clothes to dry, either outside or in the living room, so they get rough if they we don't put fabric softener.
Show us your laundry room (or where you do laundry) Sorry, I'm at work.

Tags
monday , qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search