Lessening symptoms

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MandaPandaJo
  • 1 Post By ~Tanya~

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2012, 11:21 AM
MandaPandaJo's Avatar Regular
I'm about 5 weeks along and today I swear other than the exhaustion and a massive headache I have nothing going on. I'm not even going to the bathroom as much. I'm freaking out a bit because my m/c I had very light symptoms that I didn't even notice go away when the babies died. I have super light symptoms again and so I am analyzing every little twinge and feeling. I think I am going to drive myself crazy!!! Blood draw tomorrow and Monday so it should be mid week I know for sure things are going as they should, but I don't know how I am going to make it!

June 8th, 2012, 01:10 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
So sorry you are worried. The first trimester is the worst. Symptoms this early can come and go so try not to stress to much. Big hugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

June 8th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
When I was about five weeks along my symptoms were almost non-existent, but about six weeks the nausea & everything else came out strong. I hope the numbers are great and that they help ease your's fears.

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

June 8th, 2012, 02:47 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
My symptoms came and went and the fact that I barely had morning sickness FREAKED me out. But, baby is still ok. I know it's hard. But, symptoms coming and going are normal.

June 8th, 2012, 02:58 PM
MandaPandaJo's Avatar Regular
Thanks guys for the support. I had a nap and woke up feeling like crap and I was actually happy! lol.
~Tanya~ likes this.

June 8th, 2012, 03:29 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
My symptoms did not start up until 8 weeks. You'll be ok even though it is hard not to worry.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
June 8th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Mine left @5w and never came back...Each pg is different. Try not to worry.

June 8th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaPandaJo View Post
Thanks guys for the support. I had a nap and woke up feeling like crap and I was actually happy! lol.
I remember when my nausea came on - I was all giddy and told one of my friends I was so happy I was getting sick. She asked me if I'd lost my mind
MandaPandaJo likes this.

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

June 9th, 2012, 08:17 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
With this baby I had severe m/s at wk 6 till wk 8, then it all stopped. Nothing like my last two baby's, they went strong till wk 13 or 14. But this baby is nice and healthy too, just different baby's and different symptoms. Symptoms really don't kick in stronger until your in the 6th wk, in my experience. I never had frequent urination with my last baby until the 2nd tirmester.......first baby out of 7 that I never had to pee with and that at the time freaked me out too!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

June 9th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandaPandaJo View Post
I'm about 5 weeks along and today I swear other than the exhaustion and a massive headache I have nothing going on. I'm not even going to the bathroom as much. I'm freaking out a bit because my m/c I had very light symptoms that I didn't even notice go away when the babies died. I have super light symptoms again and so I am analyzing every little twinge and feeling. I think I am going to drive myself crazy!!! Blood draw tomorrow and Monday so it should be mid week I know for sure things are going as they should, but I don't know how I am going to make it!
We're in the same boat almost! 5 weeks 5 day pregnant, recent miscarriage, and my pregnancy symptoms (headaches, mild cramps, frequent urination, mood swings, and m/s) all went away a few days ago, and I am very concerned! My first beta count was considered "low" and I wont get my result of my second count until Monday!

This waiting thing stinks!
June 9th, 2012, 07:19 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I agree with the other ladies, it varies by pregnancy and the only thing you can do is hope & pray. Sending lots of sticky dust your way!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

June 11th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It can definitely vary and they typically say that most symptoms don't show up until the 6th week or later. My doctor even told me, when I saw her at the beginning, don't freak out if your symptoms lessen or disappear, they can be there one day, gone the next and back again. It is so hard and the waiting really does suck! Hang in there as best you can Glad you felt like crap...lol!!

June 11th, 2012, 05:43 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
First trimester sucks!
With Bryson I never had any symptoms and was freaking out but here he is!

http://lindseysphotography.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search