DH has to...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2012, 11:27 AM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
DH has to help me with so much! I feel so pathetic!

Before every appointment DH has to help me shave my legs and help me trim up my lady bits. This may be TMI but the other day DH walked into the bathroom and I had a lot of mucous so I was trying to clean up a bit. So I had my leg on the toilet, turned all funny trying to wipe it. He laughed and then helped me get the rest! I was so embarrassed but so grateful because I actually felt clean. He also if he's home will help me put my pants and underwear on cause he says he thinks it's sad how long it takes me by myself. He always offers to get me things so I don't have to get up. He rubs my back and feet daily. He's the only one working right now. He just does so much!

Point being is I'm super grateful he's been such a help lately! Since I'm only 4"10 with a big belly in the way things are very difficult! But I mean I am the one that carries the baby for over 9 months and has to push it out and then deal with all the healing... So I guess they should have to help as much as they can haha

I hope all your SO take care of you guys too. Just had to share about mine.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
June 8th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
Wow, well that is very sweet of him to help you so much.

My DH does help around alot, he takes care of our pets, cleans the litter box, is on poop-duty with the dogs and handles carrying heavy things like garbage or heavy grocery bags.

He willingly gives me a back rub anytime I ask and will help me up and down if I need it. I am not quite as far along and still can do quite a few things independently. It kind of sucks to depend on someone for so much.

As far as leg shaving goes, that is getting hard on my part now too - but I can still do it on my own lol.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search