I almost can't post this....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2012, 04:52 PM
MandaPandaJo's Avatar Regular
So I am standing up putting away some groceries from going to the farmers market and I feel a sudden trickle. I head for the bathroom only to find a large spot of dark purple/brown blood in my panties. I wipe and there is more....all brown. Even though I know brown is supposed to be ok, I break down into a heap of tears convinced this it is. My first miscarriage started that way, but I also had spotting all through the pregnancy with DS, which the doc attributed to a sensitive cervix. The only thing I can pin it down to is having had sex last night that was fairly enthusiastic though I didn't think he went that deep it is hard to tell. I had some cramping which furthered my panic. It is just streaks of brown now when I wipe so I am pretty sure it was just a sudden release of old blood from last night but part of me has already counted this pregnancy out. I dunno if I am ever going to be able to bond with this baby if I do go to full term if things like this keep happening. Obviously when I can feel him/her kick it will definitely help things. What doesn't help is my husband seems distant which I know means he is trying to protect himself but he has hardly said boo to me since it has happened. I just don't know what to feel and how to process all of this.

June 16th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
it is so scary to experience any kind of blood when pregnant. I'll be praying for you and your LO- did you talk to your doctor?

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

June 16th, 2012, 06:33 PM
No I already know what she would say....if it gets heavy enough to fill a pad then go in to the ER. I have an ultrasound scheduled for the 27th which is the only time they could get me in early enough in the day for my husband to go. I don't want him to miss any time from work but after last time sending me on my own and finding out the babies had passed by myself with my 2 year old in tow I know he is not going to let me go alone. Unless I see more I think I am just going to let her know at the U/S appt. I finally got out of hubby that he doesn't think I am miscarrying and that it is just like how it was with DS but he did at least ask if I am feeling anything else, cramping, etc... I just feel completely alone. We are taking a train to the lake this Monday and he was going to buy the tickets on line. I said why don't we wait till Sunday night incase I am miscarrying. He sighed and put his card away and said ok we'll wait. His tone was very much like he was pissed he had to wait to get the tickets. Maybe it's just hormones but he seems to be disconnecting a lot from me lately.

June 16th, 2012, 08:03 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Just wanted to say that I am hoping for the best for you. Pregnancy after miscarriage is so dang hard. I had tons of bleeding with this pregnancy, and it turned out to be a cervical polyp, but I never could relax until I started feeling the baby move. KUP on how things go, okay?

June 16th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Will do. Ty for the well wishes. Still super small amount of brown tint on the tissue and still cramping though sometimes it's hard to tell if I have to use the bathroom or if they are real cramps.

June 16th, 2012, 09:41 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Praying all is well. I also had pink/red/MAJOR cramping with my last 3 pregnancy's and they turned out fine. I know seeing any kind of blood is hard, I still freaked in even this pregnancy, after having it with my last two girls. DTD can definitely stir things up in there and get that extra implantation blood to finally come out. Or it could be a SCH which was the cause of my last two pregnancy spotting. Hang in there, and if you cant sleep over this, make him take you to the ER. No sense in waiting on things like this to just make someone else happy, your sanity is the key to a healthy pregnancy. Lots of hugs.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

June 17th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Thanks so much. I woke this morning and needed to have a BM. Once I did the cramping let up a ton which is weird because it wasn't an unusual one as far as consistency. When I wiped my vaginal area I had a big black clot about the size of a grape and then lots of black streaking on the TP. Hubby's comment....that's a weird color. I told him it was really old blood. So I am feeling a bit more normal now but I am definitely calling my OB on Monday to see if I need to do anything. Hoping the streaking will now stop on the TP and that will be that. Thanks for all the well wishes!!

June 17th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad the cramping has let up! I still hope it's nothing.

June 17th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
Hoping everything is alright and your LO stays sticky!

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
June 17th, 2012, 12:27 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
I hope everything turns out ok. I've had 2 EXTREMELY heavy bleeding episodes with this pregnancy and I've had even more spotting. Even after the "safe" past 1st trimester period, I had little confidence that I'd have a baby in November. Bleeding is scary during pregnancy but it doesn't have to mean that the baby is gone. This baby is healthy and doing well despite all the bleeding that I've had. I pray the same happens for you. KUP. ((Hugs))

June 17th, 2012, 06:23 PM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I'm glad to hear that the blood is old blood and the cramping has stopped. Please keep us posted and I pray that things continue to improve!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search