The final wait

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By silverlife

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2012, 05:21 AM
silverlife's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It seems like having a baby is full of waiting. The tww to see if you're pregnant. The wait from the positive test to the first ultrasound to see if there's a heartbeat. If you've had later losses, the wait for a later ultrasound to see if baby is still alive. And so on...

But I'm in the final wait here. The wait to give birth to my baby. I'm 37w5d. Baby could come today or a month from today (in fact, the latest I could go before induction would be July 26th).

I'm both excited and nervous. And I just know I'm going to cry right along with my baby when I hear her screaming for the first time.
Pitridge likes this.
June 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it is so much hurry up and wait. This must be the best part of the wait of all!

June 26th, 2012, 06:01 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
It will be here before you know it dear And all this waiting will be a distant memory!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

June 26th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Shadeauxe's Avatar It's me
Yes. Lots and lots of waiting. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long.
June 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
It's almost time! I cannot believe how fast time has gone, although I know it never feels like that!

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

June 26th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nothing beats hearing the baby cry no matter if it's your first or #7 and it will make you cry each time.

I normally hate the last few weeks since you are usually uncomfortable and not sleeping. When you see that little face, it will be worth the wait. Just remember, every day inside is one more night of sleep and a fatter baby...

June 26th, 2012, 12:50 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your almost there. It will be here before you know it. For me it did seem like alot of waiting but now that he is here, I realize just how fast it went by.

And yes there is no sound in the world like hearing your baby cry for the first time. it still brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search