I'm crazy!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By kaylakay
  • 1 Post By 3Sapphires
  • 1 Post By queenofthecastle
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2012, 09:04 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
So my baby is barely over 3.5 weeks and I'm already baby hungry! I miss being pregnant (as miserable as pregnancy is with heartburn, peeing etc.) I miss feeling the baby move, I miss the excitement waiting for your LO to get here, I even miss delivery! Just how exciting everything is.

I love my baby girl so much and I just really can't wait to have another. But in reality we can't handle/afford another baby for 3 years ish.

Anyone else feel like this? I feel nuts!
Jakaira s Mom likes this.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
July 4th, 2012, 07:01 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Yes, I wish pregnancy last longer more like 2 years..lol
I want another as well but I don't think we can afford 3 kids. I am not sure how we are going to put 2 kids through college and pay for the things they need growing up. Babies are cheap, its gets more expensive as they get older. Bigger toys, clothing costs go up, the list goes on.
But I am trying to talk DH into not getting the big V this summer like we talked about before baby came. If I have another one I want to space them out about 4-5 years like Madison and Bryson are and you just never know how things might change in that amount of time.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
July 4th, 2012, 07:40 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always have "baby fever" withing a few days of delivery -

this is my last (probably) baby, and time is just flying by, I am trying to enjoy every single thing about it, but I am really going to miss being pregnant. At the same time I am dreading the newborn through 1 year stage. I have come to love my sleep and lack of changing diapers.
TnPhotoMama81 likes this.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

July 4th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was sitting here wondering if I was nuts to be pg in the heat. I'm miserable and refuse to put the a/c on since it's really not that hot..

I'm usually good until 2 years and then I really get baby lust.

July 4th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
So you guys just enjoy the experience of being pregnant and not so much the cost/care/attention that a newborn brings?

Pregnancy has been interesting for me, charming at times but I think it's been more of a difficult thing then a super-enjoyable one. Of course I plan on having at least two babies but there is things I miss so much about not-being-pregnant.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
July 5th, 2012, 12:58 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I know that I was ready 2 months ago to be pregnant again. It took me 6 months to have baby hunger. Now that Marsi is moving around and very independent, I miss having a snugglie baby, regardless of how many times I have to get up at night to take care of them. I am not a happy pregnant lady. It was NOT enjoyable for me so that isn't the reason I am baby hungry at all, I just want a newborn again!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

July 5th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessghetti View Post
So you guys just enjoy the experience of being pregnant and not so much the cost/care/attention that a newborn brings?

Pregnancy has been interesting for me, charming at times but I think it's been more of a difficult thing then a super-enjoyable one. Of course I plan on having at least two babies but there is things I miss so much about not-being-pregnant.
Is not that you don't enjoy the newborn, but the cost that comes with it is less enjoyable.
It's a very different feeling, when you are pg, it's exciting, the big belly, the baby move. When the baby comes, it's exciting in different ways. You miss putting your hand on your belly waiting for the baby to move, now the baby is most likely in your arms.
I do miss being pg after having DS, I will with this one as well, I think it takes a while to get over that, we carry them for 9 months

July 5th, 2012, 01:25 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitridge View Post
Is not that you don't enjoy the newborn, but the cost that comes with it is less enjoyable.
It's a very different feeling, when you are pg, it's exciting, the big belly, the baby move. When the baby comes, it's exciting in different ways. You miss putting your hand on your belly waiting for the baby to move, now the baby is most likely in your arms.
I do miss being pg after having DS, I will with this one as well, I think it takes a while to get over that, we carry them for 9 months
I couldn't of said it better myself.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
July 5th, 2012, 02:57 PM
StaceygirlPa's Avatar Waiting for our Miracle.
Send a message via AIM to StaceygirlPa
I miss being pg. I loved being pg and j love having a newborn. I feel like I was cheated some. With my placenta being in front I didn't get to feel Cody move that much.
July 6th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I am crazy... After all I am going to have 4 kids 4 and under and I am turning 40 next year... what was I thinking? Well you all know
July 8th, 2012, 12:48 AM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Definitely not crazy It's normal to have those feelings I think.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
July 8th, 2012, 09:33 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I don't love the newborn stage. I can admit it...Lol. They are snugly and squishy, but so incredibly needy. My newborns don't sleep (nor do they at 10 months). They hve acid reflux and tummy troubles. They scream and cry a LOT. They won't sleep unless they are plastered, sweatily, to my body. They prefer the boob 23 hours a day. All access, please. Lol.

And I STILL have crazy baby fever after just a couple weeks. I think it's hormonal. Or insanity. I DO love pregnancy and all the excitement that comes with it. I adore the big belly. I feel awesome in pregnancy and love how I look. I adore growing a new life and being totally in charge of keeping that life healthy and safe. So I attribute the craving to that.

Because gosh knows I LOVE it when my babies hit around 6 months and are more independent and less needy. I feel like they become people at that age and are so much more enjoyable. Maybe I have more babies to get to that stage. I have loved every stage after that for so many reasons (even the temper tantrum stages). So I think I "tolerate" newborn to get to more fun stages of development.

But all that blabbering was to say...I get it! It is crazy. But I think we are all crazy because it seems pretty common.
July 8th, 2012, 12:13 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I miss pregnancy and giving birth BUT I'm not going to miss having a newborn. It's crazy hard right now. I'd totally get pregnant again and give birth if someone else took care of the baby....LOL
Jakaira s Mom likes this.

=May '05 and '11

July 11th, 2012, 10:57 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I definitely miss it and yes having a newborn is hard but I wouldn't give up one minute of it. We are definitely going to have one more. We are planning on trying end of this year or first of next year.
elizabethchallis likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search