My fave things about pregnancy:

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2012, 08:07 AM
My fave things about pregnancy:

-feeling the baby move! (unless you're like 9 months pregnant and trying to have a serious meeting with your boss and your baby is kicking so hard that it looks like an alien is trying to break out of your stomach... probably the only time I couldn't stand movement last pregnancy )

-the psychological exhilaration of growing a human. It's mind-blowing, right? Growing a person? Ain't nothing like it!

What are your fave things about pregnancy?
July 9th, 2012, 02:14 PM
July 9th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Feeling the baby move and the way it is deepening my relationship with my husband.

July 9th, 2012, 06:43 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
Of course, growing an entire human being and knowing that I'll be the baby's only food source for 6 months makes me feel like Superwoman. Also, having boobies. I normally don't have those since I like keeping my weight in the double digits.

July 9th, 2012, 07:30 PM
1InSummerland's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love feeling him move. It's amazing!

Thank you, Bokkechick, for my beautiful siggy.
Group Leader for Face2 Face Fort Lee and Richmond Area.
Check out my blog! :-) and my blog for Jude.

July 11th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Hey, I can agree with you all, how you all feel when you have a baby inside you!! You feel so happy and blessed all the time, when he kicks inside your tummy, and i do agree with you all that during pregnancy you get close to your husband!! your relationship with him gets better and better everyday!! but the main problem comes post pregnancy when you have to loose the weight!! Its kind of gymming , as there is just so much to do all the time, you have to keep on running after your kid!! I had a lot of issues loosing my weight! but then one of my friend guided me to this site called hushbabies, I found this pigeon shape up belt, which helped me to restore my beautiful curves back, and it is just so comfortable!! because the real problem comes when you crib about your weight gain, and trust me you do get out of shape!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search