32wk Bi-Monthly Appointment

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
So went in for my bi-monthly appointment, sitting at 32 weeks now.

It was a pretty standard talk about baby and how I'm feeling, measurement and listen to the heartbeat.
She is measuring on the nose and her heart-rate is 140 bpm. So he seems very happy with that, he did say he was happy with my blood-pressure was measuring so far and that I only had a trace amount of protein in my urine (that still sounded a little scary to me.)

I'm suppose to be getting monitored every appointment after this one to make sure the baby isn't under too much stress, again because my blood pressure and I believe I may have to take another 24 hour urine-protein test.

I also found out I lost about 2lbs, which is really surprising to me. I am actually hoping to start putting on weight from here on and maybe eating more then I usually do to make sure she is growing properly. They are hoping there isn't any growth-restriction from my blood-pressure - since that is my main concern now.

Other then that she is healthy and 'trucking along', just waiting for to grow basically.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
July 9th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad that it went well overall! I can't believe you're 32 weeks already!!! It feels like I just joined yesterday and you were in the teens for weeks! Are you getting excited?

July 9th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
Glad that it went well overall! I can't believe you're 32 weeks already!!! It feels like I just joined yesterday and you were in the teens for weeks! Are you getting excited?
I know! I can't believe I am so far along now, I am very excited but also very nervous! I know alot of ladies have already had their babies this year.
I remember when you first joined and how nervous you were, but thankfully you have gotten as far as you have and will be having your rainbow baby soon

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
July 10th, 2012, 08:18 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
i'm glad it was a good appt and she (and you) are doing great! I did a double take at the 32wk reference too - i can't believe how close you are to meeting your daughter!!

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
July 10th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessghetti

I know! I can't believe I am so far along now, I am very excited but also very nervous! I know alot of ladies have already had their babies this year.
I remember when you first joined and how nervous you were, but thankfully you have gotten as far as you have and will be having your rainbow baby soon
I don't blame you for also feeling nervous!

I still get times of worrying about the worst but mostly feel like I'm going to get a healthy baby from this pregnancy. It is a much better feeling!

July 10th, 2012, 08:54 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
I'm glad your appointment went well I hope she continues to grow and that your BP stays down for you!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search