Weekly Pregnancy update July 30- August 5

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2012, 04:25 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Share your favorite/most comfy outfit right now:

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

July 30th, 2012, 05:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 20w3d
Any milestones passed? Big u/s done. I'll post pictures probably tomorrow. Forgot them at home to be scanned.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? We know gender. (include when I post)..Little one refused to hide the "parts" when the tech was doing the upper leg measurements. I couldn't know without telling DH so we both know now.

DD#4 felt baby first time last night. Besides me, she was the first one to feel the baby. For a 3 year old, she didn't quite grasp it but thought it was funny.

How are you feeling? Great. Baby is kicking like crazy now.

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Normal baby check. I may ask to be put on less work hours. Starting to get BHs and I know it's from the stress at work. Though not sure I want to mention it since I may end up on complete bedrest. I'll figure that out by Friday.

Share your favorite/most comfy outfit right now:
None bought yet . DD#2 wants to go all out this weekend and I said there is another 17+ weeks to do that. I'd show the diaper I made yesterday but it's not done yet..

July 30th, 2012, 09:57 AM
MeganMomof5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 11 weeks today
Any milestones passed? past the 9 week loss point...still have some more stressful milestones to pass
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? had an ultrasound thursday, baby looked great...heard the HB on my doppler today it was in the 160's
How are you feeling? having some morning sickness, and i'm tired...other than that pretty good
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) August 10th for an NT scan.
Share your favorite/most comfy outfit right now: None...getting too big for my regular clothes, but maternity are still big...I don't care for this stage clothes wise.

July 30th, 2012, 10:04 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
How far along are you? 8w3d

Any milestones passed? I kind of feel like every day is a tiny milestone passed, but i guess seeing the hb (@7w) counts as an actual milestone

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope

How are you feeling? Awful, m/s is terrible

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) 2nd u/s is tomorrow

Share your favorite/most comfy outfit right now: Ack, i have nothing comfy! everything feels tight & uncomfortable but i refuse to move to maternity clothes at 8wks (insanity!)

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
July 30th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 5 weeks
Any milestones passed? betas doubling!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?got put on progesterone.
How are you feeling? great! just hungry 24 7 lol
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)doctors appointment tomorrow to check on me and the cyst on my overy and just set up a plan of action for the nest few months.

thank you shortcake for my lovely siggy

July 30th, 2012, 04:58 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 12w2d
Any milestones passed? my first 2 loss points and had a great NT scan today
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Ultrascreen results were great!
How are you feeling? sick and tired. Super relieved to be past the ultrascreen
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) regular 16 week appt in 4 weeks
Share your favorite/most comfy outfit right now: I'm still in my regular clothes so shorts and target long and lean tanks since it's summer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search