Three for Thursday (LO)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ashj_1218

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 9th, 2012, 06:18 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Does your LO like the pool/ocean?
What is your LO favorite food?
Describe your LO's personality!

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Want a siggy in a hurry? Check out my Siggy Express Lane
My blog

August 9th, 2012, 07:31 AM
mom2moose
Does your LO like the pool/ocean? Finn loves ALL water, unless it involves waves. LOL They scare him.

What is your LO favorite food? French fries (bad mommy. LOL)

Describe your LO's personality! Happy, smiley, and all boy!!
August 9th, 2012, 07:50 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your LO like the pool/ocean? My 3 year old loves the pool and the ocean but since we live 8 hours from the ocean he spends more time at the pool. I am going to put him in swim lessons this fall so hopefully he can learn to swim better.
What is your LO favorite food? He would eat cookies everday all day long if I would let him..lol. He also loves pizza and bread. I'm thankful for daycare because he eats really good there. Lots of veggies.
Describe your LO's personality! My 3 year old is very funny and very loud. Right now he is into dinosaurs so he is pretending to be a dinosaur all the time. His favorite dinosaur is a T-Rex. Jacob my 3 month old is very happy and smiles all the time. I think he's going to be my little soccer player because he is always kicking his feet. I can't keep socks on this kid.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
August 9th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My baby is only 4 weeks old, so these answers aren't as interesting as for an older baby.

Does your LO like the pool/ocean? She only mildly tolerates baths. I'm guessing she wouldn't like a pool unless it were heated.

What is your LO favorite food? Milk.

Describe your LO's personality! Fussy and/or hungry during most waking moments. Unless I want to hear screaming I pretty much have to hold/feed her when she's awake. And sometimes she'll only sleep if I'm holding her, too.
August 9th, 2012, 12:37 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
OK Gonna answer for Ethan and Kev since I can get more legit answers for Kev.
Does your LO like the pool/ocean? Kev loves the pool. Ethan has no idea what they are yet
What is your LO favorite food? Kev loves peperoni pizza, Ethan just loves the boob. lol
Describe your LO's personality! Kev is funny, stubborn and affectionate (with me at least) Ethan is clingy, nosy and can be fussy (but what newborn isn't?)

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

August 9th, 2012, 12:45 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
Does your LO like the pool/ocean? Savannah hasn't been to the ocean yet, but she LOVES the pool - we do weekly swim lessons with her but she would go every single day if we let her.

What is your LO favorite food? She has 2 genuine favs (not together) - salmon and mac & cheese...she's picky about both, the salmon has to be what we make at home (broiled in oven w/a little teriyaki marinade) but the mac & cheese has to be from a local deli.

Describe your LO's personality! Definitely vivacious & fun...she's got a great sense of humor and is super high energy all.of.the.time with a serious dash of daredevil - it's sometimes exhausting to watch her

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
August 9th, 2012, 12:46 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Does your LO like the pool/ocean? Actually, neither of my boys are big fans of pools/oceans. They love the bath, but I think the amount of water freak them out. Liam won't leave the pool stairs. But he likes those. Kieran, I have to hold him super-tight for him to like them.
What is your LO favorite food? Liam loves chocolate milk and blackberries. Kieran loves just about anything I put in front of him. I think pancakes might lead the way though.
Describe your LO's personality! Liam is cautious and very observant. He loves investigating how things work and figuring out how to do new things. He is also quite sensitive and empathetic. He is very slow to warm up to new people or situations. Kieran, on the other hand, is incredibly zany and doesn't take life too seriously. He is quite determined and is always getting into stuff he "shouldn't" (aka: prefers to play with the only lamp cord in the room versus ten thousand toys). He is not easily deterred. He pretty much has a smile for everyone.
Shadeauxe likes this.
August 9th, 2012, 05:54 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your LO like the pool/ocean? Eleanor LOVES the pool, but she is a little nervous about the ocean. She's okay with it unless she can see waves coming at her.
What is your LO favorite food? Right now she is loving tomatoes. She grabbed a cherry tomato from me last week and demolished it!
Describe your LO's personality! I would say that Eleanor is intense If she's happy, she is laughing and babbling as loud as she can. If she's mad, she is shrieking as loud as she can and trying to throw herself on the floor. If she's sad, she is pouting the saddest pout ever, crying mamamamama, and climbing at your legs. When she wants to talk, she talks for an hour. When she wants to move, she will make you walk her around all day. She is definitely a busy, busy, busy girl

Tags
thursday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search