Mommies, more babies?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 6th, 2012, 10:43 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
DH always waffled between wanting 2 and 3. I always said I only wanted 2. Having the two losses in between Josiah and Jamison solidified things for me. I told DH that I absolutely cannot risk the emotional/physical pain of more miscarriages for the sake of a 3rd baby. I also have NO desire to have more than 2 c-sections! He is on board, and totally understands. He is planning to get a vasectomy 6-12 months after Jamison is born, once we are past the risk of SIDS.

September 9th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are wanting 3 more ( 2 boys 1 girl ) since we have dd who is now 3 months. We are TTC natural (aka NTNP) but I do not like the title NTNP since right before getting pregnant with my daughter last year. (its spiritual related) dh & I hope pregnancy happens a little later for us (like when she turns 1 years old) I am already praying for no more losses as I have had 5 that I know of. (prior to dd) plus I had a C section June 2012 so its best to get pregnant as down the road as possible, ive heard 18 months.......but I say whatever happens happens I just want healthy children. and I would like my daughter to experience having siblings like I go to (just not as many as I had ) as I have 4 younger brothers and 4 younger sisters. All same parents. So anyway one last thing my hubby saids I am a very crabby pregnant lady haha!( I was worried the whole 1st trimester with dd) sorry hubby.
September 13th, 2012, 09:14 AM
..Penelope..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our family is complete

I wish all of you ladies who are TTC or WTTC tons of sticky BFP and baby dust!

Missing our angel baby since Feb 7, 2009

Visit
BeaMade for unique, adorable, high quality handmade crochet hats and booties, velcro free soother clips and soft sole baby boots.
September 20th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
After some of the stupid things I did & thought for about a year after losing Daniel, I thought I was done and would be content with the two I had... then ended up pregnant with this baby and I love her more than life. I would love for her to have a sibling around her age, but with all the medical stuff I have to go through to stay pregnant, I am not sure that I want to/or can go through it all again. I am not 100% sure I am ready to say this is it & go through with a permanent procedure, but I think I'm in the 80% sure I'm done range.

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

September 20th, 2012, 11:23 AM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't know, I'd love a little girl, but there is no garentee, I love being pregnant and giving birth, but that isn't a good reason to have another kid.

DH wants to be done, but has agreed to revisit the discussion when Lincoln is a year old.

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

September 20th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Sapphires View Post
I don't know, I'd love a little girl, but there is no garentee, I love being pregnant and giving birth, but that isn't a good reason to have another kid.

DH wants to be done, but has agreed to revisit the discussion when Lincoln is a year old.
I see by your siggy you have had your baby, Congratulations on your Baby Boy! I hope he is healthy, he is sooo cute~!

I can't believe Chelsea is 3weeks already - almost a month, it seems like time goes by way too fast !!!!

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
September 21st, 2012, 08:02 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
While pregnant with Seth I was ready to be done after him, now I am thinking 2 more. my husband is on board with more...

September 24th, 2012, 09:08 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we are most likely done, I'll be 36 in a month, and will BF for at least a year, so most likely, we wouldnt be able to try till I'm 37...the stress of TTC (we needed injectables for Maiya) and the worry of loss are a lot to deal with...but, we arent doing anything permanent either...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search