Help!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2006, 09:02 AM
hayley76's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to hayley76
Hi ladies! I'm Hayley.......

I just found out that I am pregnant again after losing a baby in April at 6 weeks. I am trying so hard to be happy, but I am so darn scared that I am going to lose this one too! The nurse said my hcg levels are pretty low, but that they are in range, but still, I am SO SCARED! How do you cope? Every time I feel a twinge I freak, every time i go to the bathroom, I check for blood, I am just a wreck!!!! Any advice would be appreciated!!

July 21st, 2006, 09:23 AM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulation! That's great news.

I am not sure if I have any advice for you. I think it's normal to worry with a pregnancy following an mc especially during the first little while. With this pregnancy, I checked for blood everytime I went to the bathroom until 12 weeks and I freaked out about every result (HCG, progesterone, etc.). All I can say is try to enjoy this pregnncy despite the worries, believe that everything will be fine this time and bond with your baby.

Have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy.

July 21st, 2006, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Congratulations on your BFP! As we'll all tell you here its impossible not to worry after what we've all unfortunately been through but do your best to enjoy this pregnancy and try not to compare it to the one you lost. I still check for blood everytime I go to the bathroom (I guess force of habit now) but its hard to let go of that fear entirely. Just try to stay positive and we're all here if you have any questions or concerns!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search