Oh Hillary....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2006, 11:52 AM
soontobemommyto3
Your big U/S is on Monday right? I'm so excited. Please tell me you are finding out the sex and not making us wait like Stephanie.
July 21st, 2006, 12:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Thanks for thinking of me and YES the BIG U/S is on Monday and BIG YES that we'll be finding out!!! Stephanie is very cruel to us but I want be so! You can't even imagine how much I am dying to find out (well you probably can) it's almost like I'm counting down the hours until Monday at 1!!! I am betting money that its a boy but we'll see!!! I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that we were at the dr and he said, "It's a boy" but then last night I had a dream that the baby was here and it was a girl! Only a few more days of waiting though but I'll post right away. It's a Level II U/S so they sure as heck better be able to tell within the hour!!!!

Thanks for remembering - you're so sweet and I'm glad I'll find out before you leave me!!!

ANY GUESSES???

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
July 21st, 2006, 04:38 PM
soontobemommyto3
I usually get strong feelings about people and what they are having and more often than not I have been right, however lately I've been wrong. But my first impression for you was girl. I also think Stephanie is having a girl so we'll see if my intution still holds...

I'll be thinking of you on Monday!
July 22nd, 2006, 09:15 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HEY!!!!!!! No bad mouthing me on this site! I cant help if it I want to be surprised in the delivery room! Although I must admit, it has been so hard not knowing this time around. I have had an u/s every other week since 21 weeks and then every week since week 30, and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempting even now to just tell the u/s lady, "What the Heck! Just look between the legs!" (even though now it might be hard to see anything since the baby is so huge!)
But yesterday I went shopping and you wouldnt believe the sales our mall had!!!!!!! I wish I wouldve known what the sex was just to get great deals on baby items! I went to GAP, Old Navy and the Childrens Place to get clothes for Ethan (poor guy hit a growth spurt and has nothing that fits him!) and I was getting shirts, jeans, shorts, sandals, and hats for no more than $3 an item!!! I spent $150 total and probably got $500 in merchandise. Rob, who hates shopping, actually told me we should go back today and buy both sex of baby clothes and then just return which ever sex we dont have- so I think I might.
So yes, days like yesterday and at every weekly dr appointment I do wish I knew the sex, but I am still holding out! 1 more month and you can all finally find out!
And Susan thinks girl for me? Hmmmm, everyone around me is split down the middle. I have had dreams about both sexes coming out of me, but I have also had a dream about giving birth to a giraffe, so who knows!
Good luck on Monday Hillary. And I have never been good at guessing the sex, but I think Girl for you. (That means its probably a boy!)

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
July 22nd, 2006, 11:43 AM
soontobemommyto3
Quote:
but I have also had a dream about giving birth to a giraffe, so who knows![/b]

Too funny! Last year when we told my daughter I was pregnant - she was a little over 3 at the time - she said she wanted me to have a bunny.
July 22nd, 2006, 02:33 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
but I have also had a dream about giving birth to a giraffe, so who knows![/b]

Too funny! Last year when we told my daughter I was pregnant - she was a little over 3 at the time - she said she wanted me to have a bunny.
[/b]
Thats funny- but I would take giving birth to a bunny over a giraffe any day!!! Those legs and neck are hard to push out... even in a dream!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
July 22nd, 2006, 03:38 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You girls are cracking me up!!!! I think it will be so neat to have a "suprise"

Hilary- I can't wait to hear what you are having, I bet this weekend will go so slow for you.

July 22nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Susan - that is the funniest thing ever - you had me cracking up!!! I've realized today I'm more anxious about this then I was for my wedding! I'll let you ladies know as soon as we get back but thanks for keeping me laughing in the meantime!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search