4th baby ,7th pregnancy

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2006, 04:03 PM
babydollz_676's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to babydollz_676
i'm in the dec due date club and have been a lurker here.i have 3 children and i'm having my 4th (and last) in dec.i lost a baby after my second d/d was born and it was a very long drawn out thing.i was 12 weeks pregnant and it took 4 days . i had to go through a "labor"process at home because the e.r. said the fetus still had a hb and i was having a hard time passing it so i should just stay home at push with the pains .i won't get into all the details but i ended up losing alot of blood and almost didn't survive.a few months later i got pregnant and had my son.after he was born i had 2 more losses,1 at 13 weeks and 1 at 10 weeks.with this baby i'm already almost 21 weeks and i'm still a nervous wreck ,although i hide it well,i still find myself running to the bathroom looking for blood and worrying if i don't feel movement for an hour.apparentley my m/c were caused by not being healed enough after c-sections.this time it's been 8 yr's since my last section and 6 yrs. since my last m/c .i did have the tiniest amount of spotting in the beginning of this pregnancy but it has been uneventful since and the drs' say everything is fine but i'm still scared to death.i guess i won't be happy until i'm holding this baby and all is well.has anyone else gone through this or am i just paranoid?
dd~1
July 21st, 2006, 04:55 PM
Regular
Hi babydollz,

I know how you feel I have had 5 pregnancies and have 2 kids. I ma preggy now I am only 6 weeks and scared to death I am afraid to get excited. My Dr just put me on progesterone because it went doen from 26 to 17. I got really scared and he did as a percaution. Everytime I am second guessing everything and I want to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. I bet you will be fine this time but I am here if you ever need to talk just PM me.

I will be praying for all of us Tammy

To the love of my life
July 21st, 2006, 10:24 PM
thanks for the kind words.....good luck to you and your little bean
dd~1
July 22nd, 2006, 01:17 AM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi I have had 5 pregnancies and I have two children two angel babies and am pregnant now due in January. When I found out I was pregnant I was so worried I would misscarry again that every time I went to the toilet I paniced that I might be bleeding. I think it is a natural reaction to worry after you have lost a baby. I know I will worry about this pregnancy until the day the baby is born.

July 22nd, 2006, 10:59 PM
i really thought the worrying would end after the first trimester,but no such luck.now that she's moving i am happier but it's kind of a double edged sword because if she doesn't move for an hour or so i panic.i'm glad i found this section of just mommies because i don't want to post about this in my ddc for fear i'll scare the women that are pregnant for the first time.happy to be here
dd~1
July 23rd, 2006, 08:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Hi there - I'm in the Dec DDC with you and know exactly how you feel!! I've had 3 m/c's in the past 2 years and this is the furthest I've made it so knock on wood come December we'll be bringing home our first. I thought I'd feel better once I got past the 7th week which was the furthest I had made it and I've gotten better but I'm still not totally good and don't think I will be till baby is home! I panic at everything and get nervous before every dr appt - I guess thats normal after what we've been through. I'm just trying my best to stay positive and feel like this is our time!!!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
July 23rd, 2006, 03:50 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
((hugs)) congratulations on making it to the 21w mark!

I'm so sorry for your previous losses, I can understand how they would make you anxious about your current pregnancy - I think it's very understandable! I have only had one miscarriage - and it was an early loss, however that has still effected my mindset with this pregnancy, and even at close to 29w, I still think something bad is going to happen.. and I know I won't be 'okay' about it all, until Gaby is safely in my arms......

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search