Possible Diaper Shortage

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LindseyE117

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did everybody see the articles about the potential diaper shortage? I guess a plant in Japan exploded which may affect diapers. If you use cloth then you are good to go.

Global diaper shortage could result from fire at chemical plant in Japan

Anybody going to go and stock up now on disposable diapers? I'm sending DH to Walmart tonight to pick up a couple of boxes, just in case..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 2nd, 2012, 11:34 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I'm glad we cloth diaper then! I wonder if it will be widespread though. That would be rough because it is something people need a ton of!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 2nd, 2012, 12:07 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it doesn't become a problem or I will have to change to cloth diapers. We can't go without diapers when we have a 5 month old. Thankfully my 3 year old is finally potty trained and out of pull ups.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 3rd, 2012, 07:07 PM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
I was planning to start CD'ing anyway. DH has finally given me the go ahead to buy a stash next week. You can blame my PR group for posting so many cute diapers! Lol.
melissalaw likes this.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
October 4th, 2012, 06:44 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Luckily we use cloth a majority of the time but we still use disposables at night and while he's at preschool. We will probably use disposables on this little guy at first too. We better start stocking up.

October 5th, 2012, 05:52 AM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyE117 View Post
I was planning to start CD'ing anyway. DH has finally given me the go ahead to buy a stash next week. You can blame my PR group for posting so many cute diapers! Lol.
Hey Lindsey, I am hosting a Co op on Sunbaby diapers. They are $4.00 with no insert & $5.00 with a insert.
You can pick microfiber, blend, or bamboo. If you get them from the web site they are about $8.00 a diaper so even have to pay shipping from me to you its still lots cheaper Let me know if you are interested and give me you EMail I can send you more info.

http://lindseysphotography.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search