Question for Mommies of Rainbow Babies 10/03

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2012, 05:22 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is bathtime at your house? does your LO love it or hate it? Where are you bathing baby at these days? How often do you bath baby?

Jacob loves his bath time. He can be very grumpy and I put him in the bathtub and bam he starts smiling and giggling. I am still bathing him in his baby bathtub in the kitchen sink but soon I am moving his baby bathtub to the big tub. He has begun kicking and splashing and last night he soaked the kitchen. Only problem is DH bathes Jackson while I bathe Jacob so I can't use the big bathtub. We are working on figuring out something. It will be so nice when I can bathe both boys together. I am still bathing Jacob every evening. It has become part of our nighttime routine. I bathe him, nurse him and then he falls asleep.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 3rd, 2012, 07:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I bathe Addy in her baby tub on the bathroom counter. She LOVES it, she smiles and looks around and kicks. She has always loved her baths! We do 3 times a week right now, mostly because her skin dries out so easily. If she gets dirty (spits up or something), I will do it then, but otherwise about 3 times a week.

October 3rd, 2012, 10:47 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
We have a whole bathtime routine. When Marsi was a baby she would get dry, but I just lotioned her a lot. She always gets a bath every night before bed. She LOVES the bath. She plays like crazy now that she can. We have lots of bath toys and daddy is the one who bathes her every night. She bathes in the big bath and has for a few months. She even has a shower while the bath is filling and loves water. I am glad.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 4th, 2012, 06:39 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jax LOVES bath time. He is such a water baby, he loves anything and everything that has to do with water.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search