Update on Me *With Pics*

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2006, 08:40 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I have made it to 35 weeks! This is the week Ethan was born, but so far this time around, things are a lot better!
I am getting anxious, but also feel a bit overwhelmed- like I have so much to do before the baby comes! But really, I dont have much- I still need to register at the hospital, pack for the hospital and wash some onesies and pj's- but thats it. All the rest will be done when baby gets here and we know the sex. But I cant help lay in bed at night (yes, wide awake) and wonder what else I am forgetting to do! It makes me overwhelmed!
At my last appointment (monday) baby was measuring huge- already 6lbs, which puts him/her in the 8oth percentile for size at this stage! Everything physically looked great, and I couldnt be happier! ...Except for the pain! This kid has been head down and trying to push its way out since week 21, so the pressure is just mounting up as he or she grows. Sometimes I feel like my crotch is going to turn inside out because there is so much pressure and pain. My cervix is super short because of this, and they were worried about preterm labor at 29 weeks, but since I have made it this far without dialating, they are not worried and are expecting me to go full-term. I still go to the dr weekly, which is fun bc I get an us each time (the 4D kind!) and so I already have a ton of pictures to start a baby book!
Yesterday, I took Ethan to the mall to have some pictures done with me and I thought I would include them in this post. I havent ever posted belly pics, so this is a first time thing for me! You can all finally see what I look like 30lbs heavier than normal!
So any guesses on what you think the sex might be?

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
July 22nd, 2006, 08:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's a girl. You look amazing for 35 weeks. Good luck to you and take it easy, everything will get done.
<div align="center"></div>
July 22nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
You look absolutely stunning and that hunk with you is pretty cute too!! He looks like such alittle man! I can't believe you're almost ready to go have this baby! I can't wait to hear what it is but my bet is girl like Susan said! I'm so happy that things are going good and baby is staying put - try to get some rest before he/she arrives!!!! I'll be thinking about you!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
July 22nd, 2006, 10:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You and the pictures are beautiful. I dont know about he or she but i will guess GIRL I cant believe you are already 35 weeks my the time does fly. Cant wait to hear that you little bundle is here.

img]
July 22nd, 2006, 10:39 AM
1234rachael's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to 1234rachael
So any guesses on what you think the sex might be?

Hi Stephaine,

First you look so good !! My guess a boy- I am going with that. We are almost their!! I cant believe it myself. Sometimes it has felt like forever, and other times it seems like yesterday since the big BFP.
I cant believe that he/she's already 6lbs- thats wounderful. I wish you the best of luck always
Rachael

</div>
July 22nd, 2006, 10:40 AM
soontobemommyto3
I"m going with girl and you still look so small for 35 weeks! Although I'm sure you are just as uncomfortable as me with my huge belly that looks like I have twins in there.

Won't be long!
July 22nd, 2006, 02:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
It's a girl. You look amazing for 35 weeks. Good luck to you and take it easy, everything will get done.[/b]

ITA!!

girl girl girl!!!!

You are beautiful and glowing big time!

July 22nd, 2006, 02:35 PM
*~Candy~*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You look great pregnant- you hardly have a belly i can't believe he/she is already 6 pounds that is great. Ethan is so handsome! My guess is GIRL I can't wait to know what you are having. I am glad things are going so well

July 22nd, 2006, 04:18 PM
MJONES's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wondered where you ran off too! I say girl too, I bet with all the US you have to stop yourself from peeking!

Ethan Hunter, Ava Madison, Achilles Ryan

Sept 2, 2006
July 22nd, 2006, 06:14 PM
Quote:
You are glowing big time![/b]
Maybe its my really oily pregnancy skin

So most of you think girl? Hmmmm, people all around me are so split down the middle. With Ethan, everyone except Rob said boy, so even though he was a surprise, we were all kinda expecting a boy, so to speak.

And I might look smaller than normal, but I think I must carry a lot in back because I am super uncomfortable and I have gained 30lbs- the weight is somewhere!!!

</div>
July 23rd, 2006, 10:23 PM
crochetfrog's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to crochetfrog
Hi Stephanie!! I'm still going with what I thought when I first heard you were preggo. I think it's a boy. I'm really glad you've made so far. I hope the little one stays in the oven for 8 more weeks.

You look great! Love the pic of Ethan kissing your belly. So cute!!!
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">Me-Dava-33 (1-8)--DH-Jorge-27 (10-23)--DS-Joshua-13(4-8)--DS-Deklen-5(6-4)--DD-Bayleigh-20 mo.(10-20)--Angel Baby lost on 10-14-05 @ 5w2d PHOTOS Come visit my online photo albumE-MAIL ME! [email=crochetfrog@yahoo.com]</MARQUEE><div align="center">

[b]Thanks SassyGirl for the blinkies! Thanks pattyandthemoos for my logo!</MARQUEE></div>
July 24th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Quote:
I hope the little one stays in the oven for 8 more weeks.

You look great! Love the pic of Ethan kissing your belly. So cute!!![/b]

8 MORE WEEKS?????? I am hoping 3, not 8! Are you trying to kill me? By then this baby will weigh 12lbs!

</div>
July 24th, 2006, 09:05 AM
crochetfrog's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to crochetfrog
LOL!! OOOPPPS I see what I did, I looked at the number of days left and thought you were only 32 weeks along!! I'm sorry. You're 35 weeks. OK, 4 more weeks. I'm sorry, I guess I had preggo brain thinking for me last night! LOL! That's happened quite a few times recently. Is that normal? If not, please say it is, that way I don't feel so dumb.

I'm sorry if I scared you!
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">Me-Dava-33 (1-8)--DH-Jorge-27 (10-23)--DS-Joshua-13(4-8)--DS-Deklen-5(6-4)--DD-Bayleigh-20 mo.(10-20)--Angel Baby lost on 10-14-05 @ 5w2d PHOTOS Come visit my online photo albumE-MAIL ME! [email=crochetfrog@yahoo.com]</MARQUEE><div align="center">

[b]Thanks SassyGirl for the blinkies! Thanks pattyandthemoos for my logo!</MARQUEE></div>
July 24th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Quote:
LOL!! OOOPPPS I see what I did, I looked at the number of days left and thought you were only 32 weeks along!! I'm sorry. You're 35 weeks. OK, 4 more weeks. I'm sorry, I guess I had preggo brain thinking for me last night! LOL! That's happened quite a few times recently. Is that normal? If not, please say it is, that way I don't feel so dumb.

I'm sorry if I scared you![/b]
Pregnancy Brain is totally normal! I thougt you were just being evil and wanted me to go way over my due date!

</div>
July 24th, 2006, 10:53 AM
soontobemommyto3
Quote:
Quote:

I'm sorry if I scared you![/b]
Pregnancy Brain is totally normal! I thougt you were just being evil and wanted me to go way over my due date!
[/b]
Especially with all this heat that would be truly evil

Yes pregnancy brain is normal. I've screwed up two appointments in two days because I have some how become an airhead
July 24th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to anotherblessing03 Send a message via Yahoo to anotherblessing03
Oh you look gorgeous!!!!! My vote is healthy baby to love loads and loads!!!!!!!!! I have missed you!

Debby
July 25th, 2006, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Oh you look gorgeous!!!!! My vote is healthy baby to love loads and loads!!!!!!!!! I have missed you!

Debby[/b]
Thanks Debby- and where the heck have you been?! I miss you too! Whats going on?

</div>
July 25th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
those pics are beautiful! i love it! and hey debbie! how are you?!!
July 26th, 2006, 05:02 AM
hopin4a4rth
Oh you look beautiful!! And so tiny! (I was HUGE at 35 weeks! lol!)

My guess is a strong, healthy little one

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search