Weekly Rainbow Baby Check In Oct 15 to Oct 21

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By melissalaw
  • 2 Post By L-SBB
  • 2 Post By mom2moose
  • 3 Post By geogeek
  • 1 Post By martilynne
  • 1 Post By humnck
  • 1 Post By L-SBB
  • 1 Post By ohnicole
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 12:19 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old are your baby's now? Anything new to report? How are they doing? How big are they? Please share a recent picture if you've got one.

Jacob is now 5 1/2 months old and boy has the time flown by. He weighs approx 16 lbs. He has become a little chatter box and will talk to you all the time, making no sense of course..lol. His new trick this week is to put his foot in his mouth. Bath time has become a comedy scene at our house because he spends the entire time trying to eat his foot.

Eating his foot..lol.

LindseyE117 and mom2moose like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 15th, 2012, 02:38 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
How old are your baby's now? "baby" is turning 3 in 6 weeks i have no idea where the time's gone, it seriously seems like yesterday she was born

Anything new to report? She's declared recently that she'll be a ballerina when she grows up...this was surprising because i didn't even know she knew what one was, but I later sleuth that apparently one of her teachers at preschool showed pictures to the kids of when she was in ballet, so new passion was born! We don't have her in dance yet, considering it after the holidays though.

How are they doing? Savannah's doing great, total chatterbox and some of the most adult phrases pop out of her mouth now. She's still taking swim & doing awesome - can swim more than 10 feet under water unassisted and hold her breath longer than 10 secs under water. We just started in her gymnastics class and she LOVES the trampoline

How big are they? She's so big, it's crazy...she's about 41-42" tall and about 36lbs, basically the size of your average 4 year old people ask us all the time how old she is and don't believe us when we tell them she's not even 3 yet.

I'll have to dig up a recent pic & update...the one in my siggy is old now!
LindseyE117 and melissalaw like this.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
October 16th, 2012, 06:36 AM
mom2moose
Finn is just busy being a boy! He loves tires, trucks and tractors. He is built like a linebacker. LOL

This was him last weekend. We re-did part of the house so I put all their toys in a Christmas tree box. Finnegan sat in it for an hour. LOL

LindseyE117 and melissalaw like this.
October 16th, 2012, 09:39 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Well, Marsi turns 1 next week!!!! I can hardly believe it has been almost a year. She is doing great! She is crazy smart and is teething. She just sprouted her 3rd tooth and is working on 3 more. She also had her ophthalmologist appointment for her blocked tear duct and she will be having surgery the end of November to open it up. She is also so big. She is in 18 months to 2T clothing. She is already 25 lbs. She is so fun most of the time.

Here is a pic from yesterday.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 16th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Jenny that picture of Finn is great.

Rachel, Marsi has beautiful hair!! Love her sweet smile.

October 16th, 2012, 02:04 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jax is a wild man (as usual). We've been enjoying the cooler weather and spending a lot of time outside. He's become a pro at climbing the ladders at the park and going down slides. He will be two in less than two months He's still my baby, I can't believe he's going to be a big brother soon!

Here he is at our neighborhood park last week
LindseyE117 likes this.

October 18th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What cutie pies!

I will start with my oldest rainbow - Reagan, she is 3.5 and is such a smarty pants! She is a chatter box and loves to sing. She says some of the craziest things, we are always laughing! She is petite, probably about 36-37" and only about 28-29 lbs. She is learning to write and can identify pretty much every letter and tell you at least one word that starts with that letter.

Addy is almost 4 months. She is starting to laugh more, smiles a ton, rolls from back to tummy all of the time, has rolled the other way once or twice, is starting to really try to use her hands/grasp/etc, talks to her toys and us - love this! I am estimating that she is about 14 lbs, as for the length, no clue, we go back to the doc for her 4 month check up in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see how much she has grown!!

LindseyE117 likes this.

Last edited by humnck; October 18th, 2012 at 01:44 PM.
October 18th, 2012, 02:14 PM
lindsey2000k's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lindsey2000k
Bryson just turned 5 months and he is right at 14 pounds in 3-6 mo clothing. He has starting babbling a lot, playing with toys & almost sitting alone for long periods.

http://lindseysphotography.com/
October 18th, 2012, 02:24 PM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
i love seeing all the babies & kids - we have the most adorable rainbows!!

I finally updated pic of Savannah in my siggy - that's her in gymnastics class last week, at the end off class they let them climb up the rock wall & then slide down a hidden slide (seriously, her favorite part of class aside from the trampoline)
melissalaw likes this.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
October 18th, 2012, 04:06 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe how big all of these babies are getting!

Eleanor is 11 months old now, but I think she thinks she is a 2 year old. She is walking, running, climbing up the stairs, and throwing a ball for the dogs all day long. She loves reading books (meaning, I read them to her and then she shrieks until I read them again and again ), and is starting to say a lot of words. She loves to go get her snack bowl and say, "Nack!" And she loves all animals and will do a lot of animal sounds when you ask her to or when she sees the animal. I still can't believe she is turning 1 next month!

Here is a picture of her playing with a pumpkin.
LindseyE117 likes this.
October 19th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
How old are your baby's now? Chelsea is 7 weeks 3 days - I can't believe she will be 2 months in a week! o.o

Anything new to report? She is smiling, cooing and making lots of funny faces - also keeping us up at night.

How are they doing? She is doing good - she is a very active and strong baby

How big are they? She is getting long and putting on weight, haven't had her weighed since 3 weeks so we are going in today for the checkup.

Please share a recent picture if you've got one.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
October 19th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Lara, Savannah is adorable!!
L-SBB likes this.

October 20th, 2012, 11:28 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
Layne is almost 5 months old and is such a little ham! I swear that boy has a personality already! He weighs just over 18lbs (my little chunker) and is growing more and more each day! He makes some of the funniest sounds, laughs so hard he sheds tears, jumps and plays like a mad man in his jumperoo, rolls as soon as you set him on the ground, and loves getting attention from whomever will give it to him!

Part of his Halloween costume

Playing on the floor

Going out for a walk
\

and modeling his new cloth diaper. Lol.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search