Question for Mommies of Rainbow Babies 10/16

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2012, 05:22 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are you doing with your baby's clothes as he/she outgrows them? are you saving them for your next child, giving them away, selling them or something else?

We are putting ours in storage containers and putting them in the basement just in case we have another boy next time. I saved all of Jackson's clothes and now Jacob is wearing some of them.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Last edited by melissalaw; October 16th, 2012 at 07:09 AM.
October 16th, 2012, 05:32 AM
mom2moose
I saved them all after Moose. But now, they are in the basement waiting for me to go through them and list them on Craigslist. (I'm fixed though, so done!) What I can't sell, I'll give to Goodwill or something.
October 16th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have saved the stuff that a. I like and b. Is in decent shape. Some stuff M just wore to shreds (shoes after she started walking), and I got a TON of hand me downs (large garbage bags stuffed full) much of which I ended up not using, either too fussy to put on or just not my style. So I have already given a lot of stuff to Goodwill or the trash, but I do still have a lot of good stuff leftover. Much of it is girly but there is lots of GN stuff too that I would use on a boy. Plus I still have all the big equipment, car seat, nursing pillows, cosleeper, bouncy seat, etc

October 16th, 2012, 08:45 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I have saved all of them for future kids if I have another girl. I won't get rid of any clothing until I know I am done.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 16th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I save everything I like. My 4 year old is wearing hand me downs from my 11. all my girls are wearing dresses that me and my sister wore as babies. My sister turned fifty this year! I just have to buy new and used stuff to fill in.

Once I am done I will save what I love and get ride of what I don't need.

October 16th, 2012, 01:20 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I saved all of Jax's stuff that I liked. Good thing since we're having another boy! I just went through a bin of newborn and 0-3 stuff and I can't believe how itty bitty it is!

October 16th, 2012, 01:43 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have saved it in case we have another boy, also. I pulled out a premie sleeper the other day and couldn't believe that it swallowed Bourne.
October 16th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I plan on saving everything that's in good condition in case it can get used for baby #2.

October 16th, 2012, 07:45 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I just gave away a bunch of Newborn clothes when I found out we are expecting another, so I'm now hanging onto everything, just in case it's another girl.
If it's a boy, I have nothing. After saving his clothes for 3 more girls, I finally gave them all away.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search