New here

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2012, 08:55 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello

I am new to this group. I had a missed miscarriage in August. We induced miscarriage at 10.5 weeks after a long drawn out process. The sac kept growing and my HCG kept rising but the embryo never developed past 6weeks. It took 6 weeks for my HCG to get back to zero and another two weeks of bleeding off and on. Anyways first real cycle post miscarriage and I have a BFP on 10 dpo. I struggle a bit with anxiety as is and I cant imagine how I'm going to make it through these next couple months! I have a daughter who just turned 3 and an so hopeful that this one sticks!!
October 20th, 2012, 09:42 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
Welcome to this group. You'll find a lot of support on here from those of us that know loss. It's a totally scary situation. To be happy for the life that you're carrying but be petrified that it'll end like the last one. It gets easier.

October 21st, 2012, 07:25 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Welcome to the group mama. I am sorry to hear about your previous loss and rough time afterward. But glad to see that you made it over here!

Hopefully you will have a very uneventful 8 months to come
October 22nd, 2012, 06:15 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and Congratulations on your BFP. I'm so sorry about your previous loss, but sending lots of sticky dust that this is your rainbow baby!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 22nd, 2012, 07:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to the group! These ladies are great for helping with anxiety, we have all been there and are willing to give any advice or words of encouragement if needed. We are also here to listen to any vents or worries you may have!

I had a missed m/c last August and found out I was pg in October as well. Sending lots of sticky dust your way!!

October 22nd, 2012, 09:55 AM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
welcome and congrats!

October 22nd, 2012, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!! and Congrats on your BFP... I'm very sorry for your loss, but all of us here know the anxiety that you're are and are about to go through. Sending you lots of sticky dust!

October 22nd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Congrats!!!! I remember being in the March DDC together and both having losses. Now it looks like we're both in the June DDC! Hoping for a happy and healthy nine months!

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 22nd, 2012, 07:00 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks everyone! I just want to fast forward to Christmas!

Tanya - Glad to see you are pregnant as well!! I'll actually be in the July DDC as soon as it gets posted. My EDD should be either July 1st or 2nd. But I will probably stalk them all
October 23rd, 2012, 09:00 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi there, I remember you too from the March DDC and I had a loss and very similar situation to yours with the process being drawn out. So sorry you had to go through that.

Congratulations on the BFP and I am sending sticky dust your way!!!

~Kristin~
October 23rd, 2012, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your BFP and lots of sticky dust to you!!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search