This week...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 03:23 PM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
is going to be hard for me. My last loss I started bleeding at 6w4d. I'm 6w1d now and i'm just kind of holding my breath. I wasn't anxious up until now, but suddenly being in the same week that my m/c happened last time is really just stressful. I mean rationally I know that it can happen at ANY time, and the week doesn't really matter, but 6w4d just has a bad connotation for me.

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 22nd, 2012, 07:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hear ya. 6wks on the dot is when I had both my normal loss (started the heavy bleeding) and my ectopic surgery. I started spotting with both towards the beginning of 5wks and that is right where I am now. Luckily I am getting close medical attention now, which I wasn't then, so I am leaning on that as sort of a crutch to get me through. I just pray for no spotting this week and nothing happening around 6wks.

October 22nd, 2012, 09:57 PM
LiamsMother's Avatar Amanda (Amahnda)
I'm sorry. Loss points are always hard. You just have to take it day by day. ((Hugs))

October 23rd, 2012, 05:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
hopefully this week goes by quickly! I totally understand what you mean. If I make it to my 16 week appointment I think they are going to have to carry me back to the room for my appointment. I will be scared to death for that appt. just keep thinking positive thoughts, take it easy this week and drink lots of water!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 09:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Totally normal! I had the same fears, at 8 weeks and then again at 12 weeks! And the little bugger really gave me a scare at that 8 week mark by causing a bleed, she started trouble from the get go...

I hope this week goes by quickly for you, so you can relax (as hard as that may be)!

October 23rd, 2012, 10:07 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Thanks ladies. Today has been a rough day. Not sure why my non-existent anxiety has suddenly turned and now i'm a crazy paranoid person haha I could call my OB but i know for sure she has no appts for another two weeks and my next appt isn't set till November 19th (i've seen her twice already but had nothing done). I know in my heart and head that seeing her won't help and that she can't stop anything from happening. I have to calm down and relax. doesn't help that we have our big move this weekend to our new home! I think maybe its not just the pregnancy but a combination of everything

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hugs. I think it would be abnormal if you weren't scared. Try to remember not to lift this weekend and keep busy doing the light stuff. Hopefully the week will pass quickly

October 23rd, 2012, 12:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Its hard to try to be so positive. I was kinda annoyed with myself for feeling so down today but then I told myself Im going to inevitably have days like this but I just need to pick myself back up and be positive again. Maybe try to focus on the move and the exciting things you can do to your house and where you can place the furniture etc. Id love having a distraction like that instead of just sitting around thinking about the baby.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 12:19 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry that you are having a difficult time. Pregnancy after loss is so hard and getting past your loss date is really hard. that was very difficult for me. I hope this week passes very quickly for you and I hope Nov 19 will be here very soon for you. I'll be praying for you and your little bean.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 23rd, 2012, 12:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Be gentle with yourself, and know that however you are feeling it's ok to be feeling that way right now. It is HARD getting past those points, no doubt about it.

I hope this week goes by speedily for you.

October 25th, 2012, 04:31 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search