Intro

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 23rd, 2012, 05:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I thought I could make it in my regular DDC just being positive but this morning I'm feeling I need some extra encouragement. I had two pregnancies that were great and have two beautiful girls. After that we had a surprise pregnancy and ended up loosing a baby boy at 16 weeks. We waited two cycles then got pregnant again but that ended in a chemical. It took us four months TTC this pregnancy but I feel like I'm broken. All 3 of my pregnancies I had m/s pretty bad but this time I feel totally fine. I know each pregnancy is different and I know just because you feel sick it doesn't mean everything will be ok since I was so sick with my 16 w loss. It's just that I don't feel pregnant at all. My first appt is a week from today on the 30th.

I'm trying really hard to be positive and just let things be since its beyond my control. I look forward to getting to know you all and hopefully gain some strength from you guys since you know what I'm going through.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 05:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome Lindz! I will be in the June DDC too but I find it easier to not join a DDC until I see the baby with a heartbeat and everything. I am sorry for your loss. A late loss like that is so hard. And milestones are very very hard in pregnancy after loss. This group is great for support because we all know the anxiety!!! You will make it through. Lots of sticky dust for your bean.

October 23rd, 2012, 06:01 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats. pregnancy after loss is so hard. You are still really early in your pregnancy so I wouldn't worry about the lack of symptoms. I know my ms didn't start until around 8 weeks. Please know that we are here for you and we completely understand your fears.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 23rd, 2012, 07:38 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
Very much understand your feelings (as much as I can with my on experience being different from yours). I find the DDC helpful and also difficult. In many ways wish I wouldn't have joined at all, but then figured part of being positive would be to assume everything was okay. I hope you get reassuring news at your appt next week

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 07:50 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
PAL completely sucks. And, frankly, it never seems to get easier. Talking about it helps sometimes. And the ladies in here are great. I hope everything goes swimmingly with your pregnancy this time around

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
October 23rd, 2012, 09:07 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi there, we are in the june DDC together and your feelings are so true right now. I do enjoy reading all the posts but sometimes I feel like I can't 100% share in the excitement because I am kind of "waiting" for something bad to happen.

I wish we could just be completely happy and excited and not think about betas or symptoms or all the what if's.

But I hope it turns out wonderful for both of us, all of us in this club and the June DDC club.

Your appointment is almost here!

~Kristin~
October 23rd, 2012, 09:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! I actually called my OB office and had my appointment moved up so it is now this Friday at 1:30 (instead of next Tuesday). I seriously think they refer to me as "the crazy pregnant lady" (I have called several times )

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 09:13 AM
Kalynas_Mom's Avatar Super Mommy
I wouldn't worry about it if it makes you feel any better, my last pregnancy, I called my OB SIX times, on a sunday afternoon....at her house haha

ETA: Most importantly don't feel bad or crazy for anything you do that makes you feel better about your pregnancy. That's all that matters

August 8th 2012, 7 weeks

Last edited by Kalynas_Mom; October 23rd, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
October 23rd, 2012, 09:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Lindz, I remember you from TTCAL a few months back...

It really is so hard to enjoy anything that is pregnancy related after a loss, I tried to tell myself, there are no signs of anything being wrong, although that didn't always help! I am so glad they were able to bump you up a few days and I hope your week flies by!

I wish you a H&H 9 months and know that we are here for you! And as Tanya said, don't feel crazy for anything you do! I called my doc office at least once a week for the first half of my pregnancy, the nurse knew me and the lady at the front desk did too! Doctors should be understanding of situations such as ours and should not think you are the "Crazy pregnant lady"

October 23rd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies. The nurse did say last time to call if I ever need anything and they have been super nice. I just couldn't help but feel silly calling today...but Im so happy I did.

Tanya, I laughed out loud that you said...at her house.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
October 23rd, 2012, 10:37 PM
softbreeze's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey Lindz!!! So glad you got your appt moved up!! Only a few more sleeps. I'm still really struggling with trying to relax as well. So hard
October 25th, 2012, 04:34 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Only one more sleep until your appointment! I'm sure no matter how many times you call, you won't be the craziest pregnant lady that they've dealt with

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search