OB appt update

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Went for my almost 33w appt. Measuring 37w. I was complaining about the new weird "stomach" pains that I've been getting. They are wrapping around to my back and making walking painful. He said it's a form of sciatic..He offered PT but said it won't really help much..So we listened to LO and she was in the low 130s so off to NST I went. On my way, I ate a donut hole. By the time they hooked me up, she was 160s and moving like crazy.. They insisted on leaving me for an hour. Of course this turned into 3 once they saw I was contracting. I had to wait for the OB (oncall) to come and check me. No dilated much so they sent me home. My OB called me back and said he doesn't think I'll make Thanksgiving..I told him want to bet. I expect 4 weeks of contractions with this one. Though he said he believes she is in position now so we'll see...

October 24th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, sounds eventful! Hope baby stays put and your discomforts ease up a bit!

October 25th, 2012, 09:10 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully baby will wait awhile before making an appearance. Glad the NST went well.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
October 25th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What an eventful appt! I hope she stays put at least until 36 weeks

When I was pg with Addy, I had terrible sciatic pain just like you described, it would stop me in my tracks, DH always thought I was contracting and would perk up and say, is it time...lol! But, it was terrible, my doc said the same thing, I can offer you PT but it probably won't do much, sometimes, if I got on all 4's and rocked a bit, I could get her to move away, but most of the time nothing helped, I just had to wait for her to move on her own. I hope yours eases up!

October 25th, 2012, 05:59 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like an eventful appt! I hope she stays a little while longer!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search