Rainbow baby Size check in

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2012, 07:07 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How big are your LO's: What size clothing are they wearing and what size diapers are they wearing? How old are they and if you know what is their height and weight?

Jacob is 6 1/2 months and weighs around 16 lbs and is 26 inches long. He is a little guy. He is wearing 6 and 9 month clothes and has almost outgrown size 2 diapers so I bought some size 3 but they are still a little bit big but seem to fit alot better than the 2's.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 8th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My #1 is 4, he is also a little guy. He is about 36 pounds and wears 3T clothes.
My #2 is 2 .5 and she is almost the same size as her brother. I frequently get asked if they are twins. She is 35 pounds and wears 3T clothes.
My #3 is not here yet but he/she is about the size of a lime and still rocking the naked look.
November 8th, 2012, 11:23 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
My older boy just turned 3 and is 34.5lbs and 38.25in (just had his appt). He wears size 4 clothing, but sometimes even a size 5 top. I guess he is big, but according to the doctor, he is just around the 75th percentile. But I guess that is still kinda big.

But not compared to my little guy. He is 26lbs, 33in and wears an 18-24 month size clothing. He is in the 90th percentiles somewhere for each stat (I think a little taller than wide, which seems impossible if you see him! Lol)

And clearly pepperoni is not accounted for yet. But about the same size as ^^her little one
November 8th, 2012, 11:34 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sean is 9 days old. He's 7lbs 8oz and 20.5 inches long. He's wearing NB clothes and diapers.

November 12th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Reagan is 3.5, she is tiny, she is about 31 lbs and around the 37-38" mark. She wears 3T or 4T, depending on what it is and what the brand is.

Addy is on the bigger side, she just had her 4 month appt last Monday, she was 14lb 9oz (just above 50%), but she was 25 in (almost 75%), for me that is big, since her sister was always closer to the 25% She is wearing 6, 6-9 and some 9 month clothing...again, depends on the article of clothing and the brand Good thing though, because the girls are total opposite seasons, but because Addy is bigger, she can wear most of what we had for Reagan!

November 12th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
M is about 28 lb and 34" tall and has always been 80-98th percentile for both height/length and weight. She is actually well proportioned, just a little chubby, and average weight-for-height, she is just the size of an average older baby. She wears 24m and 2T clothing. I think she will be 6' tall like my grandmother. DH and I are both tall and come from very tall families.

November 12th, 2012, 06:08 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eleanor just turned 1 and is about 19 pounds and 29 inches. She has been hanging out at average height and is getting leaner as she grows... probably because she does nothing but run around all day She is in 12-18m and 18m clothes at this point (mostly because of her big cloth diaper butt, though).
November 13th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
Last time Chelsea was weighed at the 2 month appointment (2 weeks ago) she was 12lbs 4 ox, 23 1/2 inches (which they say is long for her size) so I am guessing she will be tall. I'm only 5'3 myself but her daddy is 5'11

She is in size 2 diapers and wears 0-3 month clothes, she can fit into the 3-6 month stuff. She outgrew newborn clothes fairly quickly - mostly because she was so long.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
November 13th, 2012, 05:04 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My #1 rainbow is 2.3yrs and weighs in at 40lbs. Yes, she is big! She is over 36inches, 105% for height and 100% for weight. My #2 rainbow is 1yr and weighs in at 22lbs and is 95% for height and 75 for weight. This little man was measured in at 34wks being in the 75th already, so who knows how big he's going to be!

FYI, my first 4 kids were all in the 30-50% for weight and height.....they are all tall and skinny, like their mom and dad. Looks like I got the chunky gene with my new DH, but at least height is still in the mix, lol
`

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search