Question for Pregnant Ladies 11/08

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2012, 06:24 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you sleeping these days? Is your belly making it hard to sleep? Are you getting up a ton during the night to potty?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 8th, 2012, 06:53 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definitely harder to sleep with a watermelon between your legs, lol. Only peeing once in the middle of the night, sometimes twice. Its just hard to even sleep on your side when the presure is that heavy.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

November 8th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Definitely harder to sleep with a watermelon between your legs, lol.
I call her a bowling ball but right there with you. I have to switch sides every 2 hours because of the sciatic pain. If not, I can't walk or move in the morning so my night is spent trying to flip every 2 hours. Thankfully I'm still on one potty break (some nights none).

November 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont have a bump yet but im only 11 wks. The vivid dreams and my ms are keeping me up alot. Plus i live in the north east and our crazy weather keeps me up too.
November 8th, 2012, 10:19 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
I would sleep fine if my toddler did. No complaints from me physically. I am not far enough to be uncomfortable.

Super big thanks to Jaidynsmum for my cool siggy!
November 8th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I flip flop all night from side to side, rearranging my pillow nest every time. Generally get up 2 or 3 times a night to pee, sometimes heartburn wakes me up. The hardest part is generally getting settled the first time...

November 8th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I'm not sleeping all that great. I have to flip sides constantly because everything starts aching when I'm on one side too long. And usually I have to pee evertime I change position, so it's been rough. Hoping the end is in sight! Being over is rough!

November 11th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Better in some ways, tougher in others lately. I'm only getting up once or twice to pee every night, which is better than the 3-4 times/night it was before. My hips are hurting more though, and so I find myself waking and rolling over more frequently. The biggest problem though is my hands falling asleep due to compression from all the water I'm retaining... that wakes me up a lot, and I'm always trying to hang my arms over the side of the bed to get blood flowing to them again, lol.

November 11th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am still very early but like Ashlee said, it is mostly about how the toddler sleeps! Sometimes I am very sick feeling though and have trouble sleeping even when she is.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search