Weekly Rainbow Baby Check In Nov 19 to Nov 25

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2012, 11:26 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are your babies doing this week? What are they eating these days? Any teeth? How are they sleeping? Let us know anything else that is going on with baby this week. Please share a recent picture of baby.

Jacob is doing really well. He is really enjoying solid food which is something new for me because Jackson hated them. We have now tried carrots, squash, bananas, apples and sweet potatoes. The only thing he hasn't liked was bananas. I did try the mesh eater and he didn't really seem to like it. I'm going to try it again later. He is weighing around 16 lbs and was 26 inches at his 6 month checkup. He is a small baby. I think his % is around 25% but Jackson was always small and now he is a very tall little boy. Jacob is still getting up to eat atleast once a night. Maybe once a week he will sleep through the night which is a beautiful thing.

I took these yesterday and this morning.

this is him trying to crawl but getting nowhere..lol.

And just for fun, here are my 3 crazy dogs..lol.
humnck likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 19th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im so glad that solid foods are going so well for you!

My littlest rainbow baby is sick this week. She is a very emotional person and we had a long weekend so i think the stress just got to her. My big boy is playing and doing great!
November 19th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Both of my rainbows are doing pretty well! Reagan has recovered from a very mild cold and Addy is a bit congested with a cough and runny nose, but she is still a happy baby..so far

We have tried solids with Addy, so far we have done sweet potatoes (she LOVES), carrots (so-so), squash (did not like), and bananas (she liked these too). Next up will be apples, probably towards the end of the week, beginning of next.

Here is a pic of Addy from this past weekend, we took the girls to the park and she just hung out in the stroller

November 26th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
Sorry for being a little late about posting this! Chelsea will be 3 months tomorrow, I honestly can't believe how fast she is growing! She is always cooing and smiling and laughs now. Recently she has begun grasping and grabbing for things and even tries to copy what you say. She is hitting every milestone well! She is also even trying to push herself to sit up and always loves looking around. She moves her head back and forth sometimes, lol.

This is her first Christmas picture and we were lucky to score one with Santa!

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search