BeckyBozeman

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By humnck
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 2 Post By BeckyBozeman
  • 1 Post By momof8lopez

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 19th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How are you feeling? You are full term, I am so excited for you, can't wait to "meet" little Regan
LindseyE117 and melissalaw like this.

November 19th, 2012, 01:36 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was wondering the same thing. I can't believe that Reagan will be here any day now. I'm so excited and happy for you!!!
humnck likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 20th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw.... thanks ladies!! We're pretty excited to meet her too!

I'm feeling pretty good... normal end of pregnancy fun is happening but I keep telling myself that it just means we're getting closer to having her here! Have my 38 week appt tomorrow morning. Everything has been going great... at my 36 week midwife did a cervical check and I was still long, but soft, forward and a fingertip dilated. Since then I've had a lot more cramping and the occasional ctx or BH, mucousy discharge and in the last couple of days I've been leaking colostrum like nobody's business!

I've been in bed the last five days with an awful cold, but am finally starting to feel human again. Yay for a wonderful DH who's been waiting on me and making sure I eat and stay hydrated! So we're just in wait and see mode... I have a gut feeling about December 3 but no rational reason for it. Guess we'll find out before too much longer!

Thanks for checking on me and I can't wait to introduce you all to this little lady when she finally arrives! I'm still partly in denial that I'm gonna have my rainbow home with me very soon!
missy123 and humnck like this.

November 20th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like your on your way to meeting her soon. I think December 3rd would be a great day to have a baby. I cant wait to hear all about her birth. Praying for you all.
November 20th, 2012, 05:38 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad your cold is going away and your feeling better. Please keep us updated on your status.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
November 27th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ahhh, I haven't been able to get back on here since I posted. I am so glad you are feeling better from your cold! My friend's birthday is Dec 3, I like her, so that is a good day...lol!

November 27th, 2012, 11:43 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cant wait either! Enjoy your last few days with just you and her.....soon you will share her with the world!
missy123 likes this.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

November 27th, 2012, 09:57 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
I can't believe you are 5 days away!

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search