Weekly Rainbow Baby Check In Dec 3 to Dec 9

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 2 Post By martilynne
  • 1 Post By shen7
  • 1 Post By humnck
  • 1 Post By doremi

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2012, 08:03 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old are your rainbow babies? How are they doing? Anything new to report? Please share a recent picture of your LO.

Jacob is now 7 months and he is doing really good. Still getting up once a night to eat. Every once in awhile he will sleep through the night but not often. This past weekend I took him to the dr and he had pink eye which let me tell you is no fun. He gets really pissed when I have to put the eye drops in his eyes. Now I'm just hoping that he doesn't give it to Jackson, me or DH. He is finally sitting up by himself but when he sees a toy that he wants he reaches towards it with his whole body and topples over. he is trying to hard to crawl but hasn't yet figure it out yet. He is enjoying eating solid foots and will eat the carrots up.

here he is this morning sitting up

And here he is after he fell over..lol.

mom2moose likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 3rd, 2012, 09:05 AM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jax will be two on wed. He is growing up way too fast! I swear he gets cuter, smarter and cooler every single day. He is such a sweetheart and a good helper, I can't wait to see how he adjusts to being a big brother

bubble bath:

found mommy's sunglasses:

cuddling with mommy and baby brother, watching some nick jr:
mom2moose and melissalaw like this.

December 3rd, 2012, 12:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
M is 18 months old and has one. Last. Canine. Just about to emerge so she has not been the happiest of campers at times, but overall she is super strong and energetic and lots of fun. I hope my energy comes back soon because it has been very difficult to keep up with her!!! She does not have a ton of words yet but is approaching that language explosion threshold they tell you about... I am looking forward to her being able to tell me what she wants more effectively!

The cutest thing lately is how she is doing so much with her stuffed animals, feeding them, pottying them, making noises for them, making them kiss each other, etc. It is super adorable
mom2moose likes this.

December 3rd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Reagan is 3 yrs 9 months, she is such a smarty pants, and a smart a** lol! She is learning to write and read letters. She can write pretty much all, but refuses to do it on demand for us, so I have only seen her write her name once and she also managed to write Addy I think she has been going through a growth spurt, because she complains that her legs hurt at night. It seems to be tapering off thank goodness!

Addy is 5 months as of last Wednesday. She is starting to sit up by herself, but she gets excited and topples over She sleeps through the night here and there, but usually will get up once and eat and fall back to sleep. SHe "talks" up a storm, is eating solids, laughs and loves to play. Overall she is a fairly happy baby.

Reagan, with pennies in her toes...lol

Reagan playing on my parent's "cousin beds"...

Addy LOVES carrots!

Sitting by herself
mom2moose likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 11:58 PM
doremi's Avatar Team Blue Mama of Two
Jamison is 8 weeks old today. He weighed in at 11lbs 7oz and was 23 inches long. He has started smiling and interacting with us a ton, which is so fun! He was put on zantac today for what they suspect is a slight case of reflux, but other than that, is doing so well!

Here is a pic taken over the weekend of both my boys next to our Christmas tree!
mom2moose likes this.

December 5th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sean is 5 weeks old. He's working on rolling over and has great head control! He's such a good sleeper and when he's not having a growth spurt only wakes up once at night. He's starting to become more interactive, which is fun, although I feel he's growing way too fast. I can't believe how much I love this baby boy.

December 5th, 2012, 06:37 AM
mom2moose
Finnegan with his very first candy cane:

December 5th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Annalise is 6 weeks old. The visiting nurse came yesterday for the last visit (yay) and baby girl weighs 9lbs 1oz!! Such a big difference from 4lbs 11oz! Although the pedi said she might be delayed due to being premature, she seems to be right on track! Holding up her head for seconds, smiling and cooing (just a little) and being alert for hours - I am just a proud momma

Thank you Katie (.:Shortcake:.) for my beautiful siggy!!

December 5th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's awesome, Tanya!

December 5th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Peter is 20 months old now. he is talking like a maniac and is always up to some mischivous scheme! I love the crap out of him and can't wait to see how he is as a big brother. I remember thinking that I would never be a mommy, and I am so glad I was wrong. Peter is the most wonderful blessing, and is 10 million times more awesome than I imagined he would be (not because I thought he was going to suck, just because he really is super awesome.)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search