Question for Pregnant Ladies 12/04

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bcogoli
  • 1 Post By shen7

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2012, 06:08 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you sleeping these days? Are you using any pillows, etc to help you sleep? Are you getting up alot in the middle of the night to pee?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
December 4th, 2012, 08:53 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sleeping restlessly these days...going to sleep ok if I take Magnesium (or some chamomile tea) before bed. But then waking up many times in the night just to go back to sleep. I wonder if I'm snoring and waking myself up? My DH said that when I was pregnant with DS, I snored like an old man! He even recorded me one time to prove it. LOL

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
December 4th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im sleeping ok. Im a really restless sleeper in general but im overal doing ok. No pillows needed yet.
EverydayJoy likes this.
December 4th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm very early still but I am getting up an extra time or two to go to the bathroom.

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
December 4th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am already starting to need to keep a pillow between my legs and rotate my sleeping position or my hips and back hurt in the morning. I don't know if it is really happening so much sooner than last time, or if it is just that the feelings are familiar now so i know what to do? I don't always need to pee a lot but sometimes I do, it depends on what I've been eating and drinking.

As for waking, my DD has a lot more to do with that than the pregnancy does

December 4th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen7 View Post
I am already starting to need to keep a pillow between my legs and rotate my sleeping position or my hips and back hurt in the morning. I don't know if it is really happening so much sooner than last time, or if it is just that the feelings are familiar now so i know what to do? I don't always need to pee a lot but sometimes I do, it depends on what I've been eating and drinking.

As for waking, my DD has a lot more to do with that than the pregnancy does
I think it's happening to me sooner too, I feel like I'm achy a lot sooner in pregnancy than I was with my DS, and I hope it doesn't get too awful toward the end!

December 4th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverydayJoy View Post

I think it's happening to me sooner too, I feel like I'm achy a lot sooner in pregnancy than I was with my DS, and I hope it doesn't get too awful toward the end!
Ugh, I hope it doesn't get too much worse at the end!! I am really hoping it is just in my head and I'm noticing the sensations sooner!
EverydayJoy likes this.

December 4th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Let's hope so, huh?
I am definitely bigger sooner, I'm about 3 months ahead size-wise. So I wonder if that's part of the achy problem...dunno!

December 5th, 2012, 06:10 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
I rarely get up in the middle of the night to pee but sometimes I do have insomnia. I don't use a special pillow.

December 6th, 2012, 06:27 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I get up a minimum of 5 times a night to pee. THe worst is when it's just a trickle and I got out of bed for it...I have a hard time going to bed because a lot of the time my reflux gets unbearable when I lay down. I sleep with a body pillow and that might be a big reason why I don't have body aches. I think it also helps that I'm still not huge.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search