Anyone planning another baby already?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2012, 01:49 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I'm definitely good with moo and baby on the way. I'm actually considering a tubal but idk for sure yet.

October 20th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am

af came Nov 22 Fri nz time
October 20th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Just keep breathing.
This is an old thread.
October 20th, 2013, 01:22 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Well, I am only 15 weeks pregnant but we are definitely wanting 3. We will start TTC when this one is about a year old or so just like we did with this one after Marsi.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

October 20th, 2013, 09:55 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof8lopez View Post
Im done with the 7 I have now. 2 are gone (military) and leaves 5 at home. 3 of them under 2! However, I chickened out of the tubal this time around. I think phycologically, it has to do with my double mastecomy several years ago....the thought of loosing my fertility will make me feel even less of a woman. I dont plan to have any more though, so we will do our very best to practice safe sex. I really wish I could of mentally went through with the tubal, as I do not want DH to get the big V. I have known several men to have issues after theirs, and I enjoy my sex life to much to risk it, lol. There are no other forms of bc for me, as the Paraguard IUD will not stay in place (my uterus is too big now after so many kids and thats how baby JJ got here) and hormonal bc is not an option as a cancer survivor, so planned intercourse is what Im left with.

Wish me luck with this, I have to make it to menapause, then Im home free!

Funny how many things change in 1yr time, lol.....so, that did not obviously work for me at all! Tubes are getting tied in 3wks!! I'm so ready mentally for it this time around, its not even funny, lol

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

October 21st, 2013, 05:46 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is an old thread, but fun to catch up and see who responded and what they are doing now.

We would love one or two more, but I think age has caught up with us. This will probably be our last.
missy123 likes this.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
October 21st, 2013, 06:11 PM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
NTNP For #2, AF is FINALLY back after my Mirena removal and the timing would be ideal.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
October 22nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We are looking now at TTC maybe starting in Jan/Feb, but that might change due to some things we have going on...time will tell, but we definitely want #3
melissalaw likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search