Abdominal Pain - Normal?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2013, 08:45 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Every cycle before AF shows I get little twinges of pain around my c-sec scar that once AF starts, it turns severe.

This cycle I had only a ghost of those twinges before I got my BFP. Two days ago, the pain started again, very low in my abdomen and around my scar, a few times during the day and night. Yesterday I split and stacked wood and pulled a groin muscle a little. The abdominal pain is still there, now and then but mixed with the sore muscle. This morning my temp when down again. Not alot, but enough to make me nervous.

I can't help but think that this isn't going to last, and any minute now, these pains will turn severe and I'll start to bleed.

How many of you ladies charted even after your BFP and if you did, did you get days where your temp went down .05 or or even .25?

Has anyone here experienced abdominal pain like this even with a viable pregnancy? I guess I'm just looking for hope.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013

Last edited by lelila; January 6th, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
January 6th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im 4 years post c-section and im currently pregnant. It every now and then bothers me. How long has it been since your c-section?
January 6th, 2013, 11:53 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for replying. My c-sec was 7 years ago. It hurts every cycle. We thought it was endometriousus, but it goes away when I exercise and it is sometimes quite high in my abdomen.

I went on progesterone for it and it got worse. I've had every abdominal test and they've come up negative.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
January 6th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It could be the damaged nerves getting irritated, that can send pain everywhere. It may actually get better toward the end of your pregnancy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search