Three for Thursday - For Mommies

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By humnck

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2013, 07:27 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your DH/SO get up at night with baby?
Does your DH/SO know what to do when baby cries or hand baby to you?
Does your DH/SO think baby looks like him or you?

Does your DH/SO get up at night with baby? DH will get up with Jacob once during the night. If Jacob gets up more than once then I have to get up with him
Does your DH/SO know what to do when baby cries or hand baby to you? Everytime Jacob cries DH thinks he's hungry so he will hand him to me so I can nurse him. I told him that Jacob cries for things other than being hungry..lol. I think he just uses that as an excuse for me to take Jacob when he's crying
Does your DH/SO think baby looks like him or you? Jacob has DH's nose but other than that it is still hard to tell which once of us he is going to look like. I think Jacob looks more like DH than me and Jackson looks more like me

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 10th, 2013, 09:24 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your DH/SO get up at night with baby? Not usually unless he has stayed up later than me and is still awake when DS cries.
Does your DH/SO know what to do when baby cries or hand baby to you? He is getting better at trying to comfort DS...when DS was a baby he would pretty much just hand him over.
Does your DH/SO think baby looks like him or you? I think we can both see some of each of us in DS.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
January 10th, 2013, 08:20 PM
martilynne's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does your DH/SO get up at night with baby? sometimes, if he doesn't work the next morning
Does your DH/SO know what to do when baby cries or hand baby to you? yes but when new baby is born he's most likely going to want my boobs lol
Does your DH/SO think baby looks like him or you? He doesn't think so but Jax is his daddy's mini-me
January 10th, 2013, 10:30 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Does your DH/SO get up at night with baby? Yeah. Well sorta. He gets up when she cries and puts her in bed with us so I can nurse her then when shes done and asleep again he puts her back in the crib for me. Which is awesome haha.

Does your DH/SO know what to do when baby cries or hand baby to you? He is good with her but she comes to me a lot just bc I am the food source but we supplement her some too.

Does your DH/SO think baby looks like him or you? like me

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
January 14th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Does your DH/SO get up at night with baby? DH gets up with her on his days off, 3 of the 4 nights, if she gets up. She sleeps through the night a lot now, but there are nights when she gets up to eat and some really early mornings!

Does your DH/SO know what to do when baby cries or hand baby to you? He doesn't always know, but he doesn't always hand her to me, he will check her diaper, try bouncing her, wonder if she is hungry or sometimes he will say, I don't know what is wrong with her and hand her to me...lol!

Does your DH/SO think baby looks like him or you? He doesn't really know what to think I think she is starting to look like me, strangers tell me she looks just like me, but she really looks a lot like his family, not necessarily him though...weird
EverydayJoy likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search