In a bit of a Panic!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2013, 05:56 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
So yesterday i was very happy to have been feeling nauseous alot and happy that I was literally ravenous all day long...hungry from morning til night.... Happy to have symptoms. So DH and I DTD last night, sorry TMI, and at one point it got a little "deep" and i told him to ease up a bit....
woke up this morning used the restroom, all was fine. About 1/2 hour later i went in again and noticed a teeny tiny amount of pinkish cm....I felt my cervix and it feels closed, but of course I could be wrong. I have had 6 babies so it is never truly 100 percent closed, but it feels no different than normal. I am literally having a panic attack..... I took a cheapie HPT and it looks good...dark...so yay there. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow because my first ultrasound at 6w4d showed an embryo measuring 5 days behind with a hb of 104 and a "somewhat large" sch. DH have DTD several times these past two weeks with no spotting.... I am terrified this is the start of another miscarriage. I was so excited that I have almost made it the whole two weeks with no incidents...then this happens! This is going to be a very long 24 hours. Anyone spot like that...I mean minimal and now pretty much gone....and be ok? SCARED!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
January 21st, 2013, 07:40 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I spotted a bit more than a tiny bit....and all was fine, the last 3 pregnancy's! I spotted brown, pink, and red....had confirmed sch's in my last two pregnancy's. I was on pelvic rest for them, even though they were small......did not DTD UNTIL AFTER my second trimester. Praying all is well at your u/s tomorrow. I know how scared you must be.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

January 21st, 2013, 07:59 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had some pink spotting after DTD a couple of weeks ago. It can be totally normal... but I know that even though it can be normal, it's still scary! I hope your scan tomorrow goes perfectly!
January 21st, 2013, 08:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im 22 weeks and i still spot almost everytime we dtd. It is very common in the first trimester. I know how scary it is to be spotting especially after a loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Please update us after your appointment.
January 21st, 2013, 09:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That can be totally normal as the other girls have said. It is still scary no matter how many people tell you or how many times you hear that. Even if you didn't spot the first couple of times you DTD, that does not mean that that isn't what caused your spotting this time. Your cervix may just be a little more sensitive today than it was a week or even a couple of days ago. Try to keep yourself busy the next few hours...I hope they fly by, I remember how it felt like forever!

Keep us posted!

January 21st, 2013, 10:52 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everything is okay. I'm sure it is from DTD. Please let us know how your ultrasound goes tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you and your little bean.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 21st, 2013, 01:57 PM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I had a SCH too and was told pelvic rest and no DTD until we got the all clear from the doctor which was around 12 weeks.

Now I have spotting doing the DTD in my second trimester so I am sure it is all totally normal, but I know the ultrasound tomorrow will be your only complete reassurance.

Good luck and I hope the SCH is all gone.

~Kristin~
January 24th, 2013, 05:36 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes I had the same thing, and was sure I was going to have a m/c too because that was how it started with the m/c...DTD then spotting then bleeding then m/c. I was super scared but my OB assured me I could NOT cause a m/c by DTD. I read that it's normal to bleed/spot in the first trimester, the cervix is more sensitive to being irritated and also can be more swollen and have more blood to the area than non-pregnant state, so its' normal for it to get irritated sometimes during sex and bleed a little. I'm at 25 weeks and still going strong!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
February 1st, 2013, 06:30 PM
Let us know how your ultrasound goes tomorrow.

——————————————————
"I love uk erotic lingerie and feminine things. It makes me feel nice to look good and turn somebody on by doing so. " ~ Lorri Bagley
February 1st, 2013, 08:38 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
I hope your ultrasound goes well tomorrow! I had spotting earlier this week and I thought for sure there was something wrong. I have never had spotting during a pregnancy where it didn't end in a loss (going in after the spotting and not seeing a HB).

I went in on Tuesday after I spotted on Monday and we saw a healthy HB of 160 and a baby measuring a day ahead.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search