Weekly Pregnancy Check In Jan 22 to Jan 27

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AimeeD041727
  • 1 Post By bcogoli
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy
  • 1 Post By TnPhotoMama81

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2013, 08:07 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?
Any milestones passed?
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)?
How are you feeling?
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc)
Are you working on your baby's nursery? What theme are you using?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 22nd, 2013, 09:56 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
How far along are you?
31 weeks

Any milestones passed?
I have started my two week appts. Everything is looking great!

We had a 3D/4D ultrasound last week. My little man was sucking his thumb.

How are you feeling?
Good, feeling a lot of pressure because the baby's head in pressing right on my cervix. I have had some swelling in my left foot but they said that is from how the baby is laying.

My next appt is the 28th. It is just a regular belly and hb check.

Are you working on your baby's nursery? What theme are you using?
The nursery is complete! The theme is animals on parade.
Here is the link if you would like to see it. We also went with the dark furniture.
Kids Line Animal Parade 9-Piece Crib Bedding Set - Kids Line - Babies "R" Us
humnck likes this.

January 22nd, 2013, 10:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 22 weeks

Any milestones passed? Nothing recently

Anything new to report? Baby girl finaly caught up!

How are you feeling? Pretty good lately.

Next appointment and what for? Feb 5th. Regular check and cervix check

Are you working on the baby's nursery? What theme are you using? We picked a cute nursery set that has jungle animals in tutus. The older kids are helping us decorate.
humnck likes this.
January 22nd, 2013, 01:39 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
How far along are you? 14wks

Any milestones passed? Officially in the 2nd trimester!

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not a lot to report. Just in the process of going back to my old OB to hopefully get a VBAC

How are you feeling? Finally have a bit more energy still a little pukey

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Tentatively have one on the 4th for my 16wk appt but might be changed with the new doc.

Are you working on your baby's nursery? What theme are you using? Haven't started yet, but will just rearrange DD's room.
humnck likes this.

January 23rd, 2013, 06:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 18.5 weeks

Any milestones passed? Feeling some movement now! And moved into maternity clothes.

Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Not really

How are you feeling? Slightly less horrible. Still not great. I am told this is what passes for your "second tri burst of energy" when you are chasing a toddler all day

Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Anatomy scan on Feb 1!!! We already found out it was a boy and chromosomally normal from the MaterniT21 test but it will be fun to see him

Are you working on your baby's nursery? What theme are you using? No nursery. We will keep his stuff in M's room and they will share a room when he outgrows the Arm's Reach cosleeper. Her room is pretty gender neutral anyway.

January 23rd, 2013, 07:35 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
How far along are you? 6 weeks
Any milestones passed? None yet
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? No
How are you feeling? Alright for the most part...stomach feels a little "off" some days
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Ultrasound
Are you working on your baby's nursery? What theme are you using? We don't have room for a nursery lol...Emily is still in the crib anyway.
sweet.hun likes this.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
January 24th, 2013, 03:20 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 8 weeks
Any milestones passed? Not really.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope
How are you feeling? I have times most days where I feel pretty sick, and I'm having tons of food aversions. Also have had a cold this week.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) I have my first appt and u/s next Friday.
Are you working on your baby's nursery? Not thinking too much about it yet.
January 24th, 2013, 05:47 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 25 weeks
Any milestones passed? Baby has a good chance of surviving outside the womb now, woohoo!
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? last thing I did was an echocardiogram and a heart monitor for me, it all came back normal. Haven't seen baby on u/s for several weeks now. He's kicking great though and letting me know he's ok
How are you feeling? Eh---tired, cranky, and achy. I think I am seeing the beginnings of the 3rd trimester lovelies!
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Tomorrow, regular OB appt and I want them to check my iron.
Are you working on your baby's nursery? What theme are you using? We don't really have the budget to decorate much, also Baby is going to sleep in DS's room after he gets big enough to move out of our bedroom. So I'm not doing much in that regard, although I am working on little baby sweaters!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
January 25th, 2013, 09:07 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
How far along are you?
18w 5 days
Any milestones passed?
Glad to be in second trimester!
Nothing new, tons of movement which I love, just hoping hubby and kids can feel it soon tooHow are you feeling?
Pretty tired, lots of headaches/migraines and low back pain almost daily now. I am on weekly progesterone shots to help prevent PTL and they add to my constant exhaustion. Just wish I had this so called 2nd trimester burts of energy and feeling great.
Feb 11th with high risk doctor for anatomy scan and cervical check. Had u/s at 16 weeks and docs could see it all, looked good, but like to double check at 20 weeks when organs are larger. She also wants to do montly cervical checks (vaginal u/s) to make sure the cervix isn't shortening.Are you working on your baby's nursery? What theme are you using?
I have decided on a bedding set that is a gray and white chevron print with yellow in it. I have found lots of decor for the walls but haven't bought anything or started making anything just yet.

~Kristin~
January 26th, 2013, 02:56 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
How far along are you? 32 weeks
Any milestones passed? 2 week appointments, took my labor/childbirth class along with my breastfeeding class. Next up is our infant care classes.
Any thing new to report (hb, u/s, etc)? Nope, just trying to control my urge to by more onesies.
How are you feeling? Pretty good. I had daily headaches but those are controlled with usually one dose of Tylenol w/caffeine.
Next appointment and what for? (ie regular, u/s, bloodwork, etc) Feb. 1st, standard every 2 week appointment.
Are you working on your baby's nursery? What theme are you using? Nursery is DONE! It's incredibly pink and girly. It kinda took on a butterfly theme but that's not originally what I had planned. I just sorta went with it. HAHA.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search