We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I will be tossing mine in the trash. I hear there are ones you can buy that are battery with sucking and you can clean them out really good. My other thought was maybe bleach it.... but then not sure I want to shove something with bleach up my babys nose.
I've heard that the bath toys that spray water can get the same inside.
We have one of the battery operated ones. My husband had bought it when our older daughter had RSV at 5 months old. They work soooo much better than any of the bulbs that I've used (even the hospital ones).
Mama to an elementary school boy, kindergarten girl, and my miracle toddler girl.
Two 10w losses (11/2010 + 8/2011)
EEEWWW, yes, the bath toys get the same way, I have thrown a few away. You just have to keep an eye on stuff like that...they can't dry out all of the way even if you hang them upside down to let the water drip out. Stupid! LOL!
WE have a battery operated one and it never seemed to work right. I have heard great things about the nose frida (sp?), but I'm too chicken to try it...lol!