Totally ruined my week!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2013, 03:28 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So today was supposed to be my first appointment and ultrasound with this baby, but apparently I wrote the time down wrong on my calendar and I missed it by an hour. Since my doctor was booked for surgeries the rest of the day, they couldn't squeeze me in. So I had to reschedule for next Friday!

They were really nice about it and my doctor even came out to apologize, but it sucks. I really am starting to need the reassurance. I am surprised I have actually made it almost 9 weeks with no bloodwork and no u/s. With both of my previous pregnancies I had betas done right away and an u/s around 7 weeks. The worries are definitely creeping in!

Ughhh, trying to psych myself up for one more week of waiting.
January 24th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Just keep breathing.
Ugh, how disappointing! I'm sorry. Sending good wishes that all is well with your little one
January 24th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh no!!! That sounds like good old pregnancy brain to me. Mixed in with toddler mommy sleep deprivation I can't even tell you how many things I have accidentally left out on the counter or what have you in the past few months! My brain just has these gaps sometimes!

That sucks that they couldn't fit you in. I totally know how even though you are too distracted to be as freaked out about the pregnancy as you were before you had a LO, it catches up sometimes, like "oh crap I forgot to worry, now I have to make up for lost time!" at least that is how it was with me. I hope the next week goes by quickly for you and you have a great appt to make up for having to wait!!! Hugs!!

January 24th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im so sorry. Pregnancy brain gets the best of us sometimes. A few weeks ago I went to an appointment 24 hours early. Hopefully your weeks goes by fast.
January 24th, 2013, 05:42 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh how annoying to not be able to check up on your little bean. I hope your week goes quickly! Hang in there! I know the early months are so nerve-wracking.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
January 24th, 2013, 09:25 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
aw that sucks! I hope the week passes quickly for you.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
January 24th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ah man! That stinks! Sorry hun. I hope tomorrow comes quickly!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search