Spotting **UPDATED AGAIN with beta level**

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By TnPhotoMama81
  • 1 Post By BeckyBozeman

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2013, 08:49 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
I am spotting so I am pretty sure I am miscarrying. I never bled with Ethan or Emily and my past two miscarriages always started out this way. I had lower back pain all night last night and all day today. Blah :/

Emily has her 9 month shots tomorrow morning so I am going to see if they will go ahead and do an ultrasound on me. I will update when I can.

It sucks because Jeremy is gone this week too on active duty orders. I KNEW this was going to happen. I've been depressed the past week bc I knew something like this was going to happen with him gone. Both of our losses have been in our 7th week and I just turned 7 weeks yesterday.

****UPDATE****
Went to the dr this morning to get checked out. Thank goodness Emily didn’t have shots today. It was quite a task holding her during the ultrasound and all that. Normally Jeremy is here to help out.

Anyway they checked my cervix and it is high and closed. They looked at the baby and it is measuring right on time 7w2d (I was 7 weeks yesterday as of my ovulation date). They DID see a heartbeat of 160  so everything is perfect there!

They said my lining looks great, the sac is clear looking and doesn’t look like anything is trying to break down or that there is blood around the baby etc. So she doesn’t have an explanation for the spotting.

They went ahead and did another hcg and progesterone draw. I should have the results tomorrow. I am on 200 mg of prometrium 1x a day so not sure if they might try and up that or not. I was on it 2x a day with Emily.

She said there’s a chance I may have not even seen spotting but where I am on the blood thinners (lovenox injections and baby aspirin) it may have caused it to look worse than it was.

SO yeah... I am VERY super surprised. I cannot believe this bc both of my miscarriages started out just like this but the babies had already passed. I thought for sure I’d have awful news today.

Thanks for all the prayers. <3

***UPDATE #2***
Progesterone is 17.2 which sounds ok (mine have always been on the lower end even when on supplements)

HCG at 7w1d is 111,244 which is great!!

I am happy my numbers correspond well with the ultrasound and seeing a hb. I feel a lot better now.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop

Last edited by TnPhotoMama81; January 30th, 2013 at 12:30 PM.
January 28th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope you are able to get a scan. I am sorry you are spotting, but don't give up hope yet! HUGS!

January 29th, 2013, 05:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im so sorry sweetie. I will keep praying for you. Let us know how it goes.
January 29th, 2013, 06:27 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no Melissa. I'm so sorry that your bleeding. I hope you are able to get a scan done. I wish your husband was there with you. Do you have anybody to go with you to the scan? I'll be praying that you get good results. I'll be thinking of you. Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 29th, 2013, 06:53 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Praying for your little bean to have a nice strong h/b today! I also had 4 baby's, no spotting, EVER....followed by 3 loss's with spotting, followed by 3 baby's with spotting (pink, red, and brown...until the 10th wk with my last). Praying you just have a small sch or something minor.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

January 29th, 2013, 08:51 AM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof6lopez View Post
Praying for your little bean to have a nice strong h/b today! I also had 4 baby's, no spotting, EVER....followed by 3 loss's with spotting, followed by 3 baby's with spotting (pink, red, and brown...until the 10th wk with my last). Praying you just have a small sch or something minor.
It boggles my mind how there can be spotting and things be ok! How scary! I am just praying mine goes completely away and things will be ok here on out.

Thanks for the support I kinda don't know what to think almost since they were not able to give me a reason for the spotting.

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
January 29th, 2013, 09:37 AM
That's wonderful. So happy baby is looking great. I had bleeding with my first son and they never could give my any reason.

January 29th, 2013, 10:03 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad things are looking good! It must have been a scary ultrasound for you, but your baby sounds like it's growing perfectly!
January 29th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Excellent news! I bled heavily with both of my "healthy" pregnancies, it is so nerve wracking! I am so glad you got good news!

January 29th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im so happy for you! It is so scary to have something like this happen. I was thinking about you all day, im just so happy for you.
January 30th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Jessghetti's Avatar New Mommy in Training
So glad to hear everything is okay! I had very tiny bit of spotting around 6 weeks myself.

Missing Angels: Sept '11 - 4 weeks & Nov '11 - 4 weeks 3 days
January 30th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Your numbers look great! I'm so happy for you.

January 30th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay Melissa I'm so glad!!
TnPhotoMama81 likes this.

January 30th, 2013, 06:30 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So glad everything turned out ok! I had some bleeding at 5ish weeks and I thought it was all over, but it was not the case.

Oct '11 June '12
January 31st, 2013, 07:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Great numbers!!

January 31st, 2013, 02:17 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those numbers look great! I'm glad your doctor is so on top of things

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search