Question for Pregnant Ladies 01/30

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 06:23 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How are you sleeping these days? Has your belly started getting in your way and making it hard to get comfortable? Are you using a pregnancy pillow to sleep?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
January 30th, 2013, 06:36 AM
AimeeD041727's Avatar PowerPuffGirls
I'm at 32 weeks, so my belly is definitely in the way. I don't use a body pillow. I usually don't get up in the middle of the night to pee. But the baby is always very active during the night. He had the hiccups for a good 30 minutes the night before last and it felt like he is playing ping pong!

January 30th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I slept horrible last night. Im only 23 weeks so i feel like its to early for sleep issues. I do weekly progesterone shots on tuesdays and by sunday im usually crampy and it goes away by wednesday night. It kept me up all night with a back ache. Needless to say i am grumpy today.
January 30th, 2013, 08:13 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Sleep has been ok. I wake up a lot to use the restroom and have been using a body pillow to get comfortable. My stomach doesn't stick out far, but I still feel like I need support underneath my belly when I'm laying on my side (she's heavy!!!). Last night was pretty bad, I stayed up reading until 2 am, then was up at 5 am with a horrible horrible headache that didn't start going away until shortly after 6 am. I was finally able to go to sleep and slept until 9 am. Hoping that it doesn't come back but I think with my hormone levels starting to drop it's going to happen frequently like it did in the first trimester.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search