Crazy Eight? (update, possible m/c)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2013, 08:38 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
. Not planned, not even in the slightest, but here we go again. This time around, no meds for me. No prometrium. I have been on it for over the last 3yrs, which is no good for my hormone positive breast cancer. I have decided to let fate see this one through. I did have 4 kids previous to my loss's and my rainbow baby's, and none of their pregnancy's were with meds. It was always precautionary anyway with my last 3 due to the 3 loss's before them. I believe it were meant to be, then this will be. I do have an eary feeling that Im due for m/c and nothing will stop that, so lets see where fate takes us! Since my youngest is only 3mo, DH is getting the big V no matter the outcome. I already feel complete, so no matter the ending, we will never see pink lines again.

ETA: Im due 11/5. So this will be another October baby, and only 11mo between my last one. I go for betas on Monday and Wednesday next week as well as progesterone testing. I will be 13dpo with my first draw.

Update 2/22: Started spotting last night and still today. Nothing to bad, but my lines are getting lighter this afternoon. I think this will all be over by Sunday, then I wont need the beta's on Monday. Tomorrow's test will tell me all I need to know. I'd call it now, but this morning's was darker than yesterday's, but since then they have been lighter and my urine is very concentrated, so not that.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Last edited by momof8lopez; February 22nd, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
February 22nd, 2013, 04:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im so excited for you but more importantly im so proud of you. Your an amazing mom and your kids are so blessed to have you. Being happy with the life you have is so important. I will keep praying for you and your little one. Please keep us updated.
February 22nd, 2013, 05:31 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations Lori!! I'm sending you lots of prayers and sticky dust. You always have such a great outlook in all your posts. And yes your kids and husband are very blessed to have you.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 22nd, 2013, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow congrats!!!! I totally understand your health concerns and not taking the meds. Please KUP! Best wishes for your beautiful and blessed family

February 22nd, 2013, 11:08 AM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!

I also decided not to take the prometrium with this pregnancy because I was afraid it would interfere with my milk supply. I just decided to leave it up to chance. Sometimes it feels good to admit it's out of your control and be okay with that.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
February 22nd, 2013, 01:55 PM
missy123's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry honey I am here if you need anything... text me and let me know how you are doing. xoxoxo Love you

Pregnancy Loss April 2009, September 2010
CP 10/2008, 1/3/11 {missing my babies every single day}Mommy to 4 Children - 3 boys ages 22, 21 and 18 & baby Scarlett
After 2.5 years TTC with 4 losses our Family was given the gift of Miss Scarlett
Do not ever give up hope...

Miss Scarlett... Our miracle girl still brings happy tears to my eyes.

February 22nd, 2013, 02:11 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by missy123 View Post
I am so sorry honey I am here if you need anything... text me and let me know how you are doing. xoxoxo Love you
Im O,K. I get to hold my 3mo infant and look at his big smiles, how lucky am I?

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search