2nd. Beta Results(x posted in DDC) (update again)

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 09:40 AM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
13DPO: Hcg: 310, progesterone 28.5
15dpo: Hcg: 650, progesterone 23.9

One more blood draw on Monday, 19dpo. My doubling rate is 44hrs, I should be happy, but my last 3 monitored pregnancy's had my doubling rate at 34 hrs in the beginning. I had a m/c that was doubling at exactly 48hrs and the baby stopped growing at 8wks. Just hoping that they go up ALOT, and Im not left in limbo until 8-9wks again. My high risk OB likes to see them double in the 30hr range as well, so thats why he's bringing me in for another lab on Monday. I may cheat and go to the er on Saturday, to see what they are doing and if a sac can be found. With my last three, we could see a sac at 4w3d. I will be 4w4d. If no sac, then I will know before Monday at least. Im at a different peace about this, I have already had my 3 rainbow baby's.....was not expecting/wanting any more. Its in god's hands......just hate limbo, KWIM?

Well, I went in to the er today, could not wait till Monday. 4w3d, no sac. HCG only went up to 840 from 650 on Wednesday. Given the two different labs, and what happened in my last pregnancy at the same exact time, I will go and get betas on Monday, as planned. Just feels like Im really stuck in limbo now. Why cant it be a nice normal chemical pregnancy where the pregnancy just ends days after your next lmp? Can never be that easy, I guess. I was dead on about the 44hr double rate though, I should be a dr., lol. I will keep you updated on Monday.

O, and what happened in my last pregnancy was at 16dpo I went in because my pee sticks were not progressing. Turned out, my hcg level had not doubled in 48hrs, only went from 190 to 333 in 2.5days. Got my levels checked 3 days later, and they were right on target. But, that pregnancy had a 34hr double rate with the first 2 betas done. I dont have that kind of hope for this one.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

Last edited by momof8lopez; March 1st, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
February 28th, 2013, 11:09 AM
L-SBB's Avatar Bébé Cowgirl
yeah limbo sucks...I think the doubling rate looks fine but I understand why you worry. If it doesn't cost too much to sneak into ER, that might help put your mind at ease over the weekend. (((HUGS)))

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
February 28th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Limbo is very rough. I will keep you all in my prayers.
March 1st, 2013, 04:23 PM
momof8lopez's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
update first post

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!

March 1st, 2013, 07:16 PM
TnPhotoMama81's Avatar Wife/Mommy/Photographer
Send a message via AIM to TnPhotoMama81 Send a message via Yahoo to TnPhotoMama81
Wow I can't believe you are pregnant again! Congrats. T&P that everything works out just fine with this one. I hope you have an answer soon though on which way this is going to go. I totally understand <3

My Photography Website Pinterest My Etsy Shop
March 2nd, 2013, 06:51 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Early pregnancy sucks. Loads and loads of prayers that the baby sticks.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 2nd, 2013, 10:18 AM
Regular
Praying for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search